3.5- The Greed of a Pig

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/???/Yin

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Kadomon: Oi, you two listening?

I gasp and blink twice... Savepoint guys voice?

Subaru: What?

Kadomon: Don't "what" me!? What's with you two? You both suddenly spaced out?

We came back...

Rem: Subaru-kun... (Y/N)-kun?

We both look to the left and see Rem holding a basket with some Appas...

I feel my eyes, and I no longer had any tears...

We finally looped...

Subaru: Rem...

Rem: What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost...

Subaru: Rem...

Rem: Hai?

Subaru: Rem...

Rem: H-Hai?

He turned to her and held her hands, I could see that the save point guy was getting irritated even though he was putting up a smile.

Kadomon: Look 💢 I "hate" to interrupt when things are getting heated up... But I can't run my business with you two flirting there! 

——————————————

We departed from that Area swiftly... Subaru was walking away with Rem close behind, both of them hand in hand, I followed with an Impassive look.

Rem: Subaru-kun... May I ask you a question?

Subaru: What is it?

Rem: Well, I might be mistaken... But... The unpleasant smell on you and (Y/N)-kun seems to have grown much stronger... 

The miasma is what caused Rem to not trust us in one of the past loops, but It doesn't seem like anyone and that raving madman of a cultist can even detect it, so it's not something we need to worry about...

Subaru: Then... If you're so worried, keep a hold of my hand.

Rem: Eh?

Subaru: This feels a lot safer, right?

Rem:... Hai!!

——————————————

I spent most of our journey back to the Crusch's residence thinking about the past loop. So there's a witches cult... And this Petelgeuse guy is able to use the same power I have, but he can summon more hands than me...

I wonder if I have sufficient information about everything...

No... There's no way we'd even be able to get help if we asked right now... It wouldn't be enough to simply say that the witch's cult will be attacking, it'd make us suspicious... Then... Will we have to loop again at some point? Hmm... I'll stick to observing this round as well for the most part... If something else presents a danger... We'll have to restart...