4.4- The HSIℲ˥ƎS Wielder of Flames: Prt III

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid(?)/God

Element(s): ???/Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: 13.7B+ (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

???: M-My name is C-Carmilla... I-I am the witch of Lust... P-P-Pleased to meet you... Kolzreid-san...

...

...

...

(Y/N): ...Say what?

——————————————

(Y/N): Witch of Lust...? Are you for real...???

She flinched under his gaze, it should be said that all it took was an exasperated sigh from him for her to flinch.

Great, he was dealing with one of those.

(Y/N): So...? How have you appeared before me?... Wasn't this EchidN̵͔̱͔̦̿̍͋̐̉͋̎a's graveyard, or am I just tripping?

Carmilla: Y-You're not... W-Wrong... This is... Echidna-chan's resting place... B-But the souls... Of the other witches... Are also h-here as well...

He placed a finger at his chin and thought. So when Echidna was saying "Us" earlier... She was probably referring to the other witches. Perhaps the other Witches were all watching him at this very moment. That was reasonable to assume seeing as the Witch of Lust - whom he had never met before - knew his true identity as a God.

(Y/N): I see... Now my question is why... As in. Why are you here? And where did that verbose greedy Witch saunter off to?

Carmilla: E-Echidna-chan switched out with me... She... Told me to oversee the rest... Of y-your trial...

(Y/N):.... Heh... Naruhodo... You know, after introducing yourself as the Witch of Lust, my expectations have all gone out the window. Your title seems contradictory to how you dress and behave...

Carmilla: I-I'm sorry for not meeting... Your expectations... Please don't hurt me...!

She closed closed her eyes tightly while holding her head. This was sure to be "fun".

(Y/N): Alright... What group of memories we gonna stare at this time? Cause anything after this point, I remember well...

Carmilla: E-Echidna-chan had already... Handpicked memories that she wanted you... To see...

(Y/N): Is that right?... I'm good if that's the case.

Carmilla: E-Eh?

(Y/N): If you're gonna be here, you should shŌ̸͎͚̲̱͙͉̦̩͚͗̀̓͂̐͑̾w me the memories that you think I should see...

Carmilla: Y-You're leaving it to me?... I-I don't think... That's a good idea...

(Y/N): Listen, if you're not going to show me anything, you might as well switch back with Echidna, you can't be an overseer with nothing to oversee 👁👄👁.