4.1- A Tea Party With the Witch

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid(?)/God

Element(s): ???/Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Echidna: It seems I have no need to introduce myself. Welcome. I am very fortunate that someone like you has stumbled into my tea party... (L/N) (Y/N)... Or should I say... Kolzreid Zynthasius...?

This woman... She knows my true name?

I walk towards her and place my hands on the table. She seems quite surprised.

(Y/N): Alright. I've only known you for like what, like five seconds and you're already raising red flags...

Echidna: Oya? Despite knowing who I am you still choose to approach me~?

(Y/N): Huh? You're just the Witch of Greed... Am I supposed to be scared or something?

Echidna: Hmm, Naruhodo, you make a good point, compared to me, your existence is much more terrifying. Why should a God who predates the existence of everything, be frightened by a "mere Witch?" Right?

She continues to give me that smug smile.

(Y/N): More importantly, where am I? I was in some old ruins that have an unnecessarily long dark hallway before. Also, one of my friends also probably ran into those ruins.

Echidna: Hm... If you keep staring me down with such a look, I'm afraid I won't know how to react, despite how it may look I'm still a pure and tender maiden you know~

(Y/N): Pure tender maiden? Yeah okay, irrelevant. My question? Where did you take me?

Echidna: Are you going to stand there forever? Shouldn't you at least take a seat and have a sip of some tea before it gets cold.

She's changed the subject two times 🗿.

I sit down in the seat opposite and eye the tea. Then I down it all in one go.

Echidna: Hmm, how peculiar... Gulping down all of it in one go...

(Y/N): Well, Death isn't something I'm too concerned with at this moment. Anyway, is this really tea? It's quite lacking in the flavour department...

Echidna: It is something that has been produced here. To be blunt, it's a bodily fluid of mine...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

(Y/N):.......... You know what... I can't even be bothered... This world is full of weirdos...

Echidna: Ara? No reaction? Quite different from him.

(Y/N): I'm not gonna pretend I didn't just hear that also answer my question! Where did you take me?