3.7- A Mothers Love

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

Centre of everything that exists, the Sea of Primordia.

(Y/N) just happened to find himself there again.

Of course, this time he was here because he willed it.

He was here for a purpose.

(Y/N): Hmmmmm

He looked around until he saw who he was looking for.

(Y/N): Oiii Ishtar!!!

He waved when he saw her, she heard his voice and turned around, folding her arms as he walked over.

Ishtar: What is it you want so desperately that you had to use your thoughts to scream at me like a banshee

(Y/N): Heh, didn't you say that we wouldn't be able to hear each other's thoughts after we synchronise our souls?

Ishtar: Eeh-

(Y/N): Yeah, I figured you lied. Anyway...

Ishtar: Is there a reason you called me here? I may not look it but I'm very busy you know.

(Y/N): Yeah okay... Sure.

Ishtar: I-It's true! I don't know why you're giving me that look as though you don't-

(Y/N): So, that trick of yours did Jack all.

Ishtar: Huh?

(Y/N): Yeah, remember when you drained my Chaos energy?... Wait... Do you remember? I restarted several times ;-;

Ishtar: I still remember, I'm a Bona fide Goddess and Apostle of Chaos you know. Wouldn't it be shameful to be affected by such weak powers~

She says while flicking her hair proudly, (Y/N) deadpanned.

(Y/N): *Weak powers she says...*

Ishtar: Anyway, I came also tell you've already begun using the mana I lent to you. I don't know if you know this, but my power is not affected whenever you "restart". It will stay at the same level as it was before you restarted. Meaning once it's used, there's no going back.