4.5- Who am I?

(A/N): Warning, this chapter will contain the following elements that are not suited for certain audiences, such as Gore, violence, Abuse, and Rape. Reader discretion is optional. Yes, I am fucked up in the head but it's also necessary. I apologise for nothing :| Fuck off if you just came to complain! I warned you ahead of time! Then again, our generation is already fucked up, I'm sure you'll all be fine.

——————————————

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: [DATA EXPUNGED]/God

Element(s): Quintessence/Arcane/Chaos/Yin

Age: 13.7B+ (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

Authorities

Type 4: An Authority gifted by Satella to the individual (Y/N) (L/N) for currently unknown reasons. Once dead, the individual will resurrect, and more accurately, their body is rewound to a state before the death occurred and damage was done. Once the individual has been brought back, they gain the ability to manipulate shadows, the most common use of this ability is shaping the shadows into hands, which one could easily mistake for the authority of sloth. The more time the user dies, the more hands they can create.

Limited time manipulation: An unnamed authority gifted to the individual (Y/N) (L/N) by Satella for currently unknown reasons. The individual can stop time. However, the amount seconds the individual can stop time varies depending on many how many times the individual has died. The longer the individual goes without dying, the number of seconds the user can keep time frozen decreases.

——————————————

Location: Unknown planet

Time: Unknown (Hundreds of Thousands of years ago)

Era: The Age of Gods

This takes place Hundreds of Thousands of years before life even appeared in the world where the main story takes place.

It was a time when Gods still roamed around freely amongst mortals.

The children of the Primordial Gods had all propagated, and the descendants of those children had filled every corner of the Multiverse with life.

Several billion years had gone by since the "passing" of a majority of the Primordial Gods.

There were still plentiful Gods that lived amongst and courted humans. But the Primordial Gods, who have existed since before and or the beginning of creation, were scarce.

There were only four left of fifteen. Aponia, the Goddess of the Air. Mobius, The Goddess of Nature, Elysia, The Goddess of Light as well as Ego and Last, but not least. Kolzreid Zynthasius, known as Enki/Ea, to mortals as the God of Quintessence, Creation, and Civilisation.