Another Q

...

...

...

....

*Scraping Sounds*

...

...

...

*More Scraping sounds.*

*Tap*

*Tap*

*Tap*

???: This thing on?... Hmm... Yup. It seems so. Man, this sprite tastes good.... Too bad it's finished though.

...

Zero: Well. You already know what's going on with the title. Don't need the question marks either, pretty clearly me, the author, Zero, ello there~

 Don't need the question marks either, pretty clearly me, the author, Zero, ello there~

Zero: Just had to get myself a chair. Huh. It's been about a year since this has been updated. I've made my return to this account at long last so I'll get around to it soon. Chapter 4.7 was already in progress before I went on hiatus so I'll just be picking up where I left off, might have to reread some stuff for a refresher though. Regardless, I'll make a slow person in picking up the stories on hiatus.

Anyway. My birthday is around the corner... In my time zone it is the 16th. So that's literally 8 days, just over a week.

My birthday... The day of my birth. I don't see it as a good thing. Just a painful reminder of things I'd rather not think about. I don't feel good discussing that, I never really liked my birthday, regardless, that's not a reason to not do something on that day. Since it's a miserable day regardless, might as well do whatever I can to make it less miserable. This is a little "setup". Same as last year.

Last year, I gave the opportunity for many to ask questions to the characters of Chaos & Harmony. It's the same this year, with a little "expansion."

Despite me doing this on this specific story, ask a question directed to anyone, directed at any character from any story. Like Glitch of the Multiverse, Nephilim's Ascent or Void Dragon Slayer.

Hell even the stories on my other account TZOmniverse , an example would be NeoGenesis, well, I don't expect many to understand that reference just yet. Regardless, this is the central hub of activity at the moment for you to ask any character you want any question you want. I'll set up a little lobby and jump across the Omniverse to drag their asses back here for the questioning.

Well, I'm aware many of you may read this and scroll on by, that's fine as well. You may not be able to think of a question or just aren't interested. It is what it is. People had quite a bit of questions to ask that I found interesting last year so I thought I might as well do it again, but with that expansion, that way you can ask questions related to a multitude of stories you're interested in.

So how will this work? You know how Wattpad functions, you can comment on specific paragraphs. I'm going to leave two different lines you can comment on to leave a Question.

Feel free to refer to the last "Q" n "A" chapters I published last year to get a better understanding of how it all works, right before chapter 4.5 I believe.

Those who have Questions to ask any character from Chaos & Harmony, leave a comment Here ➡️

Those who have Questions to ask any character from any other story, well, bear in mind that with as many stories I have, some have OC characters as the MC while some are male reader with the same (Y/N) (L/N) name. So specification for which character you're questioning and from which story, would help out a lot. So yeah, leave your question here. ➡️

And, there may be some that wish to ask me something, in which case, comment here. ➡️

Ask whatever you want. You're also free to ask more than one question, they'll all get answered. Hope to see something interesting from you all. The time limit is... Well, the 8 days ... Well technically seven days since my birthday is the day I'll post the "A" section.

I'll post an announcement on both my accounts so no one misses anything. Right. *Stands*.

That's me done. I've had a pretty... "Rough" day today... Well yesterday? Since it's 4AM, soon to be 5 when I'm publishing this. Those who know, know. Those who don't. Don't worry, doing things like this make me feel better about myself.

So, for the time being, Imma head out.

Themanofculture loggin off~