2.2- REstart

(Y/N): Your name

No last name...

(L/N): Last name (False)

Race: Dragonoid

Element(s): Arcane/???/???

Age: ??? (18 Physically)

Normal Speech: Like this

Thoughts: *Like this*

Actions I can't be bothered to narrate: *Like this*

Whispers/Mutters: Like this

Shouting/Serious tone: Like this

Telepathy/Phone calls: <Like this>

——————————————

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

A day has already gone by, and the only lead we have was that Roswaal wears chains... I doubt that thing was him though, nothing he wears looks like it could be used as a weapon. 

It's now a new day and we both went over to the library.

Subaru: Yo.

Beatrice: Every day, you come in here without even knocking. You truly have no manners whatsoever. Leaving would be in your best interest, before you get blown away, I suppose.

(Y/N): Now before you raise your hand and do whatever, we're both here to ask you something.

Subaru: Hai, Hai!! Is there any magic that weakens and kills someone, as if putting them to sleep?

Beatrice: If I must answer, then yes, there is.

Subaru: There is!?

Beatrice: But it isn't so much magic as it is a curse, I suppose.

Beatrice grabs a book and opens it to show us... Now that I look back... I think during the first loop I might have read something about curses... But I couldn't read as well as I can now back then so I might not have memorised the information.

Beatrice: There are many such things among the spells that shamans specialise in.

Subaru: Shamans?

Beatrice: Magicians... However, shamans are a subclass of magic- and spirit-arts users, originating in the Northern nation of Gusteco, I suppose.

I'm looking at the map... And dam... This world really is flat... What the fuck?? How does that even make sense....?

Beatrice: They're all quite useless, and not to be taken seriously. But there is an easier method than a curse, I suppose.

Subaru: Easier?

Beatrice gained a sinister look on her face...

Beatrice: I believe you've already experienced it.

Subaru: Eh? You mean?! That mana drain you did against my will could actually kill me?

(Y/N): Mana is essentially also one's very life force. If someone continually sucks it out, you could die of weakness. The same as if all the blood got sucked out of you.

Beatrice: That is right, I suppose. But you on the other hand...

She eyed me suspiciously....

Beatrice: When I tried to drain you of mana. I sensed something else, I suppose...

Oh right.... She's talking about that...

Beatrice: Something in you was preventing me from draining your mana...