𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

꧁~~~Eddard Stark~~~꧂
꧁~~~283 After Conquest~~~꧂
❄❄❄

꧁~~~Eddard Stark~~~꧂꧁~~~283 After Conquest~~~꧂❄❄❄

❄❄❄

The clashing of swords rings out into the Dornish air, echoing all over the Red Mountains of Dorne. The sand and rocks here have been stained with blood from a thousand wars. Today would be no different.

A war of rebellion is all but over. But Ned Stark's war isn't finished until he's got her back and she's safe. After he has her back, she won't be going to the new King of the Seven Kingdoms. Ned could see that Lyanna never loved nor cared much at all for the likes of Robert Baratheon.

Even after the Last Dragon's song on the harp, Ned couldn't tell that she had fallen for the Prince, and the Prince her.

A fact that threw the continent into war.

Ser Arthur Dayne cuts away the Northmen attacking him effortlessly as he twirls around the Dawn in one hand while his other longsword in the other. Ned had never faced an opponent like Ser Arthur.

And he never would face such an opponent again

❄❄❄

❄❄❄

After slaying the other four men in the five on one fight, Ned Stark stands alone against the Sword of the Morning. Ned breathes heavily as he looks around at his dead companions.

"You should not have come here."

"Where's my sister!?"

Ned demands furiously as Ser Arthur only shakes his head, gripping his swords tightly.

"If you had come alone, I could have told you."