𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽

꧁~~~A/N~~~꧂

Howdy, folks! This author's note up here is to make up for the fact I was dumb and forgot one last time. So anyways, this arc is actually going at a pretty fast pace, and that simply is to do with the fact Daenerys' journey in Qarth is not that long, and Ben and Jon's journey to the Wildlings are not that long. So this arc could very well end next chapter or the chapter after that.

But, with that being said, I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

꧁~~~~~~꧂

𝐷𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡_________________________________________

𝐷𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛
299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
_________________________________________

"Dracarys."

Her voice whispered out with a smile as the black stared at her with look of confusion on his small, scaley face.

"Dracarys."

She says it slower this time, nudging the piece of meat closer to Drogon as he sniffs at the raw, but expensive meat. She nearly gave up hope, but then, Drogon nudged it a little bit more before a ploof of smoke came from his little mouth, and then, a spit of fire fell on the meat, nearly instantly roasting it as the baby dragon begins tearing into it.

"You've done it, Khaleesi!"

Irri says with excitement, and Daenerys grins back, stroking Drogon's scales with a dainty finger.

"They will know how to feed themselves, now. I'm starting to feel a mother's pride."

She says quietly, her heart smiling as Drogon climbed up her extended arm, curling around her neck like a necklace would. Rhaegal chewed his own meat off to the side as Viserion tried nipping for it, only for Rhaegal to quickly shoo his brother away, making Daenerys chuckle.

"Khaleesi..about last night.."

Irri began quietly, and Daenerys slowly turned to face her, seeing the look of regret on her handmaiden's face.

"I only thought to pleasure you, Khaleesi. I did not mean to over step my bounds."

"Irri.."

Daenerys started but then paused. She did regret last night. She really did. She had no reason to, she knew. But she did nonetheless.