𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒏299 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕—————————————————————

𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒔 𝑻𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒂𝒓𝒚𝒆𝒏
299 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕
—————————————————————

"CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME A STORY, VIS?"

DANY SPOKE WITH A SMALL, ALMOST FRAGILE VOICE. Viserys gazed at the table of maps that their host had gratuitously gathered together to give to the would-be King of all Westeros. Their host, whom, had not asked for anything in return for what he was providing, clothes, food, shelter, luxuries the siblings hadn't had in months and more. It was confusing to Dany, and whenever she tried to ask Viserys, he'd always mock her, put her down and make her feel stupid.

"Why do you always bug me?"

"I don't mean to be a bother, Vi--"

"It's a rhetorical question, Dany. Gods, you can be so dense sometimes.."

Dany looked to the floor, hands fiddling a bit in front of her, grazing over the little ring made of silver on her finger. Three heads of the dragon looked back at her on the imprint, but for some reason, it didn't seem right to have three in her opinion. Not that her brother ever asked for it, though.

"Can't you see I'm trying to make plans here?"

"I-I'm sorry, brother..I just wanted to listen to one of your stories, again."

"Again? You try to get me to tell you a story every single day, Daenerys. Ten years, you've acted like a leach on my back, and not once did you ever stop to listen to what I'm saying to you?"

Viserys turned sharply, violet eyes of a dark sort of anger burning as Dany gulped, taking a step back as she bowd her little head to the floor.

"I'm sorry.."

See squeaked, and Viserys scoffed, looking back at the table.

"Fine. You wish to hear a story? Then here's a story for you, sweet sister."

He roughly grabbed her hand, tugging her forward as she couldn't comprehend the force, nearly slamming her nose against the table she could barely see over. Standing on her tippy toes, Dany peered at the map which Viserys was pointing.