𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰

𝐽𝑜𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑘299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡

𝐽𝑜𝑛 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑘
299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡

______________________________________________

❄❄❄

❄❄❄

The place named Craster's Keep was not a very nice looking place by any means, Jon believed. But it looked like it were built to last through any winter. But the last one had been many years ago, nine exactly. But Maester Aemon said before that the Great Summer was coming to an end.

And winter is coming.

But either way, whether it's winter or summer, the man that is no better than a Wildling, Craster, seemed to be doing just fine. As Jon rides alongside his friends towards the keep, he sees many things: animals including a cow, chickens and hogs. But more than just fresh meat, he sees women. Glancing at Ben beside him, he found that Ben was already looking at him, seemingly expecting him to do so as Jon smiles nervously, and Ben just shakes his head amused.

Jon glances to his left as he and Ben come to a stop beside the sledge, an amused smile on both their faces as they see Sam annoying Grenn yet again. But a lot of things annoyed the farm boy.

"Having a rough time of it?"

He asks as Sam stumbles to his feet off of the sledge.

"Nothing's killed me yet."

"Your ass killed the sledge."

Grenn grumbles and Sam looks at him offended.

"You offered me a ride!"

"I just wanted you to shut up about your damn blisters."

Sam rolls his eyes as Jon chuckles, turning away to look at the keep before them. Large wooden stakes sharpened to cruse points stick out of the frozen ground seemingly everywhere. And on them, Jon notices animal skulls. From hogs to cattle. And Jon grimaces when he noticed that a few of the skulls were human.