𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

꧁~~~Benget Stark~~~꧂
꧁~~~298 After Conquest~~~꧂

As the crowd that had formed when meeting the King and the royal family disperses, Benget makes his over to the stables area where three Kingsguard of Robert Baratheon are getting their horses lodged and fed. Jon walks by his side, following his older twin almost like a puppy following its mother, wanting to know what to do exactly. Ben had never minded it. Always saw it as a way to be close to his brother. Whenever the two were separated for a good time, both always felt like shit. The almost year and a half Ben had spent down in the South had nearly ruined both of them.

"That's Barristan Selmy!"

Jon says excitedly as the two brother continue walking towards the Kingsguard members.

"Do you remember the stories of how he and Arthur Dayne defeated the the outlaws of the Kingswood Brotherhood?"

"Yes, Jon, I remember. And I remember how you're also obsessed with the stories of Daeron Targaryen, the Young Dragon, and his conquest of Dorne."

Benget remarks with a smile as they approach the Kingsguard as the old knight finishes up taking the saddle from his horse, setting it down on a post as Ben and Jon come to a stop behind him.

"Ser Barristan Selmy."

❄❄❄

❄❄❄

The Old Knight turns around at the sound of his name being mentioned. He focuses up on Ben for a moment, nearly startled at the practically glowing violet eyes looking at him as his mind sharply drifted to the memory of his Prince, Rhaegar Targaryen, before focusing back in the present, looking at the two young men before him.

"Ah, you must Benget Stark, the Violet Wolf."

"That's me."

The two shakes hands with smiles on their faces before Ben motions to Jon beside him.

"This little arseling here is my twin brother, Jon Stark."

"You defeated Simon Toyne of the Kingswood Brotherhood! You ended War of the Ninepenny Kings by slaying Maelys the Monstrous!"

Ser Barristan smiles a little as he puts his hands on his waist, shaking his head a little as he raises an amused brow to Benget.