𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑿𝑰𝑰

𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿𝑰𝑰
300 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑶𝑵𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑻

𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑺𝑨

"My lovely wife.."

𝑯𝒆 𝒔𝒑𝒐𝒌𝒆, 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒉𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒎𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒕.

"You should be inside, where it's warm..and safe."

Safe, Sansa scoffed at the word. Where in this world is there safe?

"I should think you would like a report on our enemies? After all, they seek to take your home from you... Our home."

Chuckling, Ramsay glanced at Reek, the creature she once knew as Theon Greyjoy, ward of her Lord Father. Both are now gone as she looked at the creature he was now with no pity. Not after what happened. Ramsay chuckled once again, noticing her dead eyes as he pointed at Reek with a grin.

"Still upset with the cheeky bugger, eh? It's funny, really. The..man that Reek used to be took one of the greatest castles in all of Westeros with twenty or so men. Ironborne."

Ramsay scoffed at the final word, smiling.

"Turns out their iron rusts pretty easily. It did not take all that much to convince the Ironborne to betray Theon Greyjoy and hand over the castle. Of course we flayed all of them, afterwards. Who can trust someone who betrays their prince?"

Who can trust those who betray their king? Sansa wanted to say. So many things she wanted to say to the bastard before her, but her words would either fall on deaf ears, or an anger that her body would take the punishment from. But at that point, with every part of her aching and hurting, her spirit near broken, Sansa didn't quite care anymore.

"Anyways. You remember the stories of how Theon Greyjoy burned Winterfell? How he killed the Stark boys, your brothers? Matter of fact, that did not happen. They're out there somewhere. Theon Greyjoy didn't have the nerve nor the balls to properly finish the hunt.."

Turning to Reek with a glare, Ramsay suddenly flipped his deep frown into a grin.

"Of course Theon paid for it. The Iron Price."

He mocked the words, making Reek flinch ever so slightly as the creature stared at nothing. Noticing how her gaze was out across the ramparts, looking through the falling snow and whipping winds, facing north, Ramsay chuckled again.

"Mayhaps they went to Castle Black. Brothers united. I doubt it. The Violet Wolf did a good job hiding them if that be the case. We have spies in the Watch, they would have said something. But where was I?"

He pretended to think for a moment before continuing.

"Oh, yes. Stannis Baratheon is in garrison at Castle Black. Seems he's really keen on getting something before marching south...or someone, should I be more specific."