𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽

𝐷𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡———————————————————————

𝐷𝑎𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑠 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑟𝑦𝑒𝑛
299 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡
———————————————————————

She gazed out across the desert, imagining a horse trot towards her. And in her mind's eye, Daenerys smiled happily as she saw the warrior upon the mount ride towards her with silver hair of his own. She smiled lazily, her head titling and she felt a good kind of warmth spread through her heart.

"Khaleesi?"

The voice was faint in Dany's ears as her eyes closed, ignoring everything and everyone around her for a few moments longer. She needed those moments. But it soon ended when Jorah shook her lightly, gaining her attention as she stared at the Old Knight in confusion.

"W-What is it..?"

"It's Kovarro, Khaleesi. He's back."

Daenerys stands to her blistered feet, her sadness worn down to the bare bone, it felt like. Gaps in the sandles exposed her feet to the harsh ground, and it only tore her feet up further than they were. The sun shines down on her, and she no longer glowed as she used to. The tracks of her tears have been left stained a deeper color of red than the rest of her body. She looked as though she were a sandy ghost that cried tears of blood.

Daenerys now knew that the horse she saw she was imagining was real. But instead of a white horse, it was a black and brown stallion. Instead of a silver-haired man with beautiful violet eyes, it was blood of her blood, his brown eyes showing with a smile as he approaches. Daenerys, however, narrows her eyes slightly as her hand grazes the snout of the stallion, shaking her head.

"This is not your horse.."

She first mutters as Kovarro climbs down and approaches her.

"It was given to me by the Thirteen. The Elders of Qarth."

It was hard enough to speak in Dothraki when things were under normal circumstances. But these were anything but normal circumstances. Her throat was as dry as the desert around her. Her lips were chapped and blistered, her tongue cracked and felt as though it were shriveling up to nothing. But with the way Kovarro spoke, it sounded as though he spoke with water on his tongue.

"Qarth?"

She questions and it seemed Kovarro knew she was thirst beyond anything else, and grabbed a skin of water to drink from his new horse, passing it to his Khaleesi.

"Three days to the east, on the sea."

But Daenerys only stared at the leather skin that held the drink of life. She shook her head lightly as she looks back to her Bloodrider.