𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽

꧁𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌꧂꧁299 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕꧂—————————————————

𝑩𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒌
299 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕
—————————————————

❄️❄️❄️

❄️❄️❄️

THE HALFHAND WAS THERE SITTING BESIDE HIM IN THE SILENCE. Before the Stark and Watchmen was the fire, and they sat in silence. No wind, no winter chill, no stars, nothing. There was nothing but silence and darkness before the Halfhand broke one of them.

"You cannot tame a wild thing, you know."

He spoke as he stared into the flickering flames of silence. Ben only glanced across the fire, knowing that what was before him wasn't real. To prove so, he stuck his hand out toward the flames and felt nothing. No heat, no safety. Nothing.

"You're a smart lad. You knowing that he's fucking with you."

"He doesn't know who he's fucking with.."

Ben muttered quietly as he clenched his fist tightly, the Halfhand chuckling lightly.

"You're a smart lad, Benget Stark. Smarter than all those around you. But let me give you some advice: men don't like other men who believe themselves better than them, let alone actually proving it."

Qhorin Halfhand of the Shadow Tower chuckled as leaned back, crossing his arms as he sniffled just a bit, making himself comfortable with a smile.

"Daggers for you, Stark. That's what awaits you."

"What are you..what.."

Ben tried to speak but was suddenly out of breath as a sharp pain stung his back again and again, so many times that after the fourth he lost count. And while he seethed in pain breathlessly on the ground, the Halfhand only watched with that smile Ben had found annoying and misleading.