Chapter 8

Tuesday the 22nd of December 1992

The next morning you decided that it was the day to wear some of your new jeans you got with Eddie, you put a pair on and a tight long sleeve shirt with a low neck line.

You went down to breakfast.

"Good morning." You say to Draco and Narcissa. "Glad to see you're feeling better kiddo"

"Thanks I am feeling a lot better." The boy comments.

Narcissa puts down her paper and looks up at you, she appears shocked at your outfit choice "g..g..good morning." She stutters out.

Maybe Eddie was right, you shake that thought from your head, she obviously wasn't expecting you to wear something so tight it has nothing to do with her feelings towards you you scold yourself at your stupid thought.

You sit and the food is served. This morning the house elves have made croissants and other pastries.

After breakfast is finished Draco tells his mother he's going ice skating with crabbe and goyle and thus excuses himself.

"You look lovely today y/n" Narcissa comments.

"thank you, so do you." She does, she's wearing a pair of tight black slacks and a white blouse that leaves little to the imagination.

The witch shoots you a smile.
"Anything planned for the day?"

"This morning I have to meet my friend Eddie so that we can do our potions project but after that I may just do some reading in the library."

"Very nice. Shall you be here for lunch or?"

"Probably not."

"Okay well I hope you have a lovely morning." She says.

"Thanks"

You both excuse yourselves from the table. You go to your room to get your book bag and go to the floo. Picking up the powder you call out "the Montague residence"

You stumble into the Montagues sitting room.

" oh, y/n how lovely it is to see you" says Eddie's father Jeremiah.

"As to you mr. Montague"

"I think Eddie's just up in his room, you can go straight up."

You thanked him and headed for the stairs. You knocked twice sharply on his door.

"Come in" he called out.

You opened it. "Good morning Edwardo!" You say knowing he hates his full name.

"Oh good morning annoying!" He says with a grin

"Wow, Eddie Montague, everybody, the king of insults." You say pretending to be speaking to an audience.

"Oh shut it" he says pegging a pillow at you which narrowly misses your head. "So how's your girlfriend going?"

"She's not my girlfriend Eddie but she's going well." You sit beside him on his bed.

"Has she tried to sever her marriage yet, am I twenty galleons richer?"

"Actually I found out she's already in the process of doing so, she's being doing so since before I got there."

"Damn! She must be more into you then I thought!" The boy exclaims.

"Eds she's been planning it since before we met."

"Yet only put it into play since you met?" He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"I'm not sure on that aspect but even if it's true it does not mean she's into me. It's a coincidence at most."