𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫

Raven POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watch as Carl kills a zombie by the fence. I nod my head in understanding.

Go for the brain is all the words that repeat in my mind.

''I think its funny how a thirteen year old is teaching me how to kill a zombie'' I say to him smiling a little bit. 

Carl jokes with me laughing along while watching his dad and others on the top of the hill watch us.

It's been a day already and Rick already trusts me with his kid and his group. It is amazing how good a person is in this zombie apocalypse. 

I look at the walkers in the distant. Though this one in particular seems not to be a zombie. 

She seems to be black skinned with dreads. Her appearance is very pretty. I'm guessing she is Rick's age?

The woman seems to start getting closer and closer to us. Though no zombies seem to be attacking her. 

Maybe she was bit by the zombies. As we can see from her limping.

 I quickly push Carl behind him. As I saw the woman standing right close to us putting her hand to the fence. 

Her eyes said '' Help me '' 

As I watch a zombie get close to her. She grabs her machete and kills it. Me and Carl can sense her getting weaker as she then passes out on the ground.

Although I felt out of place. I decided to quickly grab my gun and shoot the zombies going to hit the girl.

I watch as Carl quickly grabs an red buckets. That seems to be Maggie's and Glenn's. As Rick carries her inside.

We watch as she does not say her name and she is quiet. 

We all watch as Rick goes to see Carol in a cell. As she looks at the baby. Without Lori. She hears the news that Lori is dead.

--------------

We all make a decision for Rick, Daryl and Oscar to go rescue Maggie and Glenn. I watch as Rick and Carl have a little conversation before they leave. 

It must hurt to have only have him and his sister after there mother died. 

It probably hurts so much to even go on without her. Rick and Carl probably loved her to death and her being gone did something to them.

You could tell even with the cupcakes and rainbows in their eyes behind them was an cloudy rain storm. 

I sit next to Carl as he holds his sister. Looking into her eyes and just talking to her silently. Stuff I couldn't hear.

I never had a sister or brother. Being the only child was great but it did felt lonely at times. Me and my mom and her dad tried to get me every pet in the book but it didn't work.