𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭/𝐓𝐫𝐲

𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One thing about this place was it had no zombies, which was one of the things that made it special. It's been years since I heard any crazy noise that made me wake up in fear in the middle of the night.

I was gifted such sweet clean clothes from Deanna. I like how they likes baggy on me and gave me such a clean look.

Our whole group was invited to Deanna's ''party'' 

When I walked in. It kind of felt like a party full of rich people who celebrated living everyday.

No offense to them but they were problems too before walkers came and hunted everyone down.

-------

As hours pass I walk around the party waving around at people and smirking.

I had thought parties were much more fun but I guess tv shows and movies at the prison lied.

As everyone was with their own spouses and friends I ditched the house party.

I smirk at the stars and the moon as I listen to the insects of the night. 

More better then people talking about drama. 

I look at the houses with all the lights turned off. 

It's a joy to walk in the cool wind with bushes jumping in delight as I discover the world around me.

I just felt so happy with experiencing being alone in a world without walker or people.

----------

After finding out about Noah's death. I feel sick to my stomach.

Why is that man not died yet for killing him. 

It was difficult for me to go through grief, but I still believe Noah could still be alive if only it wasn't for 1%

Maybe he survived and smashed his arm or leg so he would never change.

I didn't know how he died but I know that ugly looking man was the main reason of his death.

It seemed like everything was going perfectly. Although Noah and I did not talk, we talked about some advice to help him.

He did blame him self a lot after Beth's death knowing they both wanted to escape together. 

I didn't have the energy to get up from bed. I had to mourn. 

The fact that we moved into a clean nice place with people who didn't know about the outside world didn't mean there wasn't danger.

Walkers lived outside those large fences crawling at people wanting us for dinner. I need to go back out their to know I'm not changing as a person.

As I lay in bed my eyes close slowly. I bring the large blanket over my head so I can see no bright sun outside coming from the window.

-------------------------------------------------------𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞-------------------------------------------------

'' Hey, You're Raven right? '' Noah asks me as I hold Judith in my hand feeding her. 

I nod. 

'' You're really good at that '' Noah tells me watching Judith make little drinking noises.

'' I bet Beth would be proud. '' He tells me. 

I look at him smirking. I then smack my hand to the floor next to me '' sit down Noah '' I tell him.

He sits down next to me a few inches way. I can tell he wants to respect my personal space and not get to close. 

We sit together in silent as I watch Noah try his best to find his words to speak.

'' Beth is watching you everyday smiling at you. She helped you escaped before anyone else for a reason '' I tell him in a soft voice.

Noah does not make any noise but he does quickly look down at the ground.

'' She always putted her self before others even you. '' I tell him trying my best to find his eyes while he looks at the ground.

You don't have to feel guilty about it because you can live beside her even if she's not physically present. The memories of her are still with you. '' I tell him. 

I hear him quietly start to cry. I quickly hug him as Judith makes giggling noises because of my worried face.

'' Thanks Raven '' he said back to me as chuckles with Judith.

'' for what? '' I ask him chuckling

'' For thinking of me of course. '' he says.

I nod while closing my eyes.

'' I am died after all. '' He says in a dark raspy voice.

--------------------------------------------𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐞𝐧𝐝-------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up sweaty and scared. '' Noah '' I yell in the air.

I wake in my bed. Cold crisp air of the house and the sound of crickets outside the window.

'' Hey hey shh '' Michonne quickly comforts me. 

Michonne quickly places a wet rag on head. 

I look around me and outside to find the sun to be gone away and the night filled the air.

'' Where am I, what happen? '' I quickly ask in a shaky voice.

'' Our new home remember. '' She tells me softly.

I sigh as I look at her seeing her to be kind of scared but annoyed.

'' Did something happen between you and Rick? '' I ask as she hands me a cup of water.

'' no '' She says simple.

I already knew something was going on. The way she avoided eye contact but kept trying to make me feel better.

I was treated as if I were a zombie almost dead. Obviously, I didn't get bitten. My grief probably contributed to it.

As I lay in bed with Michonne laying beside me I think.

There only too much a person can handle. 

I been trying to look on the bright side but this place is different. 

There is no way to bring everything back to normal. The more I realize it, the less I'm willing to pretend to be happy.

I'm done trying.