𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We begin packing up the prison.

I change into Maggie's extra clothes she brought me. They are exactly my size so I give her many thanks.

I didn't have anything to pack but some extra clothes my dead friend had given me. As I sit beside Carl in our room I watch as he feels angry. 

He quickly grabbed my clothes that were in my hand and threw them in his bag quickly walking out to put it in the car.

I follow behind him as he does. 

Carl ignores his dad on the way. 

---

Me, Hershel, Beth and Carl stand back in the forest watching them ambush our prison. 

Out of nowhere a teenage boy comes out of nowhere from the forest. 

Around me and Beth age. He holds an gun. 

We hold out our guns as he runs towards us. '' Drop the gun, boy. '' I tell him. He does not drop it instead he tries handing it to me. 

I watch as he starts to slowly move closer. Me and Carl both shoot the young boy at the same time. 

Watching his body thud to the ground. 

I was not expecting Carl to shoot but well he did. I guess the tension of leaving the prison got him a little too angry,

As we enter the prison Carl informs Rick what happened in the forest.

----

Me and Carl sit on the bench outside. 

He whispers to me about how annoying his dad can be all the time. 

I know he's going to be a teen soon with more anger issues with his father, So whatever he's thinking he does not mean right now. 

I watch as Rick walks over to us. Carl quickly gets annoyed once he comes over. 

I listen as Carl admits The boy was surrounding but he couldn't take any chances. 

''  Dale died because I couldn't kill the walker stuck in the mud, Lori died because you didn't kill Andrew and Merle died because you didn't kill the Governor, even though you were in a room with him alone.''

I'm kind of shocked by this although I had killed the boy because he kept walking towards us. 

''Just go '' Carl said to his own Father. I sit back with wide eyes as Carl leaves telling me to follow him.

'' ''I'm sorry '' I say to Rick. 

'' Just make sure he's okay alright '' Rick says. I nod as I quickly follow behind Carl. 

As I walk with Carl I notice something. 

'' You have freckles? ' I tell him. He nods knowing he already does. He seems like he does not want to speak.

'' I'm going to start calling you freckles now '' I tell him. He stops in his tracks before he tries not to laugh.

I'm just glad I can cheer him up I thought. 

----

A day had passed and Rick and others came back. 

A bus full of people was filled up. We watch all the different ages come out. 

What started with only me and five other guys became a whole family. 

Rick Grimes changed my life for the better.