𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week later and a few days after everything went down. Carl had gotten a bandage in replace of his lost eye and everything was back to normal. 

I sit down beside Judith watching her play with red cups chuckles when I make shocking faces at her. 

'' Does anyone of you have any toothpaste? '' Michonne asks while wearing a white robe. 

She was probably fresh out of the shower.

  '' No because someone has been borrowing it every day for two weeks. '' he said while smiling at her.

As she stares at me for any. I quickly shake my head. 

I actually keep forgetting to brush my teeth. At the prison we had such horrible brushes nobody even cared to brush their teeth. 

My teeth are still in tact but during the first couple of weeks of being here I washed them with too much toothpaste. 

Maybe that's why I ran out so fast. 

'' So.. I'm going to walk around for awhile. '' I said to my parent's. 

Michonne nods agreeing while Rick stares at me a second before speaking. 

'' I know you have bad anxiety so tell me if anything happens. '' He says.

I quickly get up and hug them both before walking outside for some fresh air. 

To be honest I don't get why I always have to ask to go outside when I was a adult. I guessed I kind of liked having someone there protecting and caring for me.

I was still sad about Tara. 

The way she smiled, the way she kissed me.  I question myself every single time I think about her. 

I didn't even care about her. So why does she mean so much to me when she is gone. 

Falling in love with someone better then me. 

-------

I watch as the trees wave in the wind as people happily talk to each other while walking. I was sitting on my brown wood bench by the end of the houses. 

There was not that many people before because of how many lives were lost during the tower getting destroying. 

Still I was happy to just enjoy the peace. I did feel like we were always going in a cycle though. 

Peace and love, Violence, Aftercare, Grief.

If it was not the walkers attacking us it would be the people. 

After all nothing was more dangerous then humans themselves.

I watch as Carl sits down beside me awkwardly kicking his feet.

'' What do you wrong lil brother?! '' I asked. 

I could tell he had some type of problem and issue. I don't get why. His little '' girlfriend'' was back and everything.

'' Nothing just.. '' He started talking before getting quiet again.

'' I just wanted to let you know, if you ever believe that you have fallen in love with someone. Don't pretend; show it. By protecting or listening, you can demonstrate how much you care. '' I say to him but I could tell he was getting confused.

'' Just don't do something you will regret, okay!?'' I ask him while looking at him in his face. I was kind of tearing up. 

Damn I missed her. 

Carl hugs me before ruffling my hair. 

''I'm so sorry'' Carl says whispering in my ear. As I cry into his arms. 

I smile at him as we pull away. Ruffling his hair I wave at him to go away. 

'' Go find your little girl! '' I tell him chuckling as his mind goes blank.

While he walks away he gives me the middle finger as he disappears into the town. 

------

I spent most of my night at that bench. That was until I saw Spencer walking towards his house. 

I only know about him is that he is kind of rude and I know he was suffering through grief a lot because of his own mother dying, 

So I quickly get up and run towards his house before he has a time to shut the door.

'' Spencer '' I say to him putting my foot by the door. 

He looks me up and down before allowing me to come in. 

As Spencer shuts the door behind me. We stare at each other for a second before I look away. 

'' Oh sorry. Would you like a cup of water or anything? '' He asks stuttering at the start of the his sentence. 

'' I just wanted to say sorry about your mother and everything. ''  I say to him ignoring his question.

 I felt the tension we had as he hugged me tightly crying in my arms. I didn't know how to react. I mean I barley even knew the guy.

Eventually, he pulled away. His lips kissed mine as he drew closer. His cold hands brushed across my face, causing bumps to crawl on my skin.

I quickly push away as I realize as I didn't even know who this man was. I could immediately tell he was acting out of grief of his mom.

'' I'm so sorry but I don't like you! '' I say to him before walking to the door and leaving his house.

After standing outside for a few seconds trying to process everything I run all the back to my house. 

Seeing Carl and Michonne hugging on the porch I run inside the house and go straight to my bed.

I cried myself to sleep that night again. I remember waking up though of Michonne laying beside me in bed hugging me and telling me '' It's all okay it's all okay ''

The next morning as I woke up I sat wondering It is possible that if he kissed me he would become a better person in life.