𝟯𝟬 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁/𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝙍𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit in my bunk. 

Touching the starch marks of all the dead people's names on the bottom of the top bunk. 

Axel, Oscar were the only good ones that I knew. The rest treated me horribly. 

As I look at the entrance I find one of Carl's friends. Patrick ''  I jump from his scaring me. I chuckle at the young boy. 

'' Hello I was wondering do you want to go to story time with me and with Carl maybe? '' I smirk at him. 

'' Is this a date? '' I asked him watching the young boy get flustered. He begins to answer before I stop him.

'' Just kidding. I'm going to hang with Carl today anyway. ''  I tell him.  '' Also I'm way too old for you Patrick. '' 

I play with Carl hair on the way to outside. '' See you around, freckles. ''  I talk to him softly. Going outside to check the walkers.

I watch as Carl looks at Patrick's heart eyes towards me. '' Stop flirting with my sister. '' He tells Patrick. 

--

For the read aloud, Carl and I decided to walk to the library. As Carl recalls Lizzie naming walkers, I listen to him rant. 

'' Lizzie should not be naming those walkers there humans anymore ''  Carl says rolling his eyes in progress.

'' She is just a child, freckles. ''  I tell him. He stops in his tracks before we reach the library.

As we watch Carol read, we both sneak in. After an Parent is seen to be leaving. We see Carol put down the book she is reading.

 We watch as she pulls out knives and makes a boy keep watch. Me and Carl both peek out as we see she spots us. 

'' What the hell '' I whisper. 

'' ''Don't tell you dad '' Carol tells us. As Carl drags me out and we both run out. 

'' Well that was weird. '' I tell Carl as he silently walks with me.

----

I wake up from screams. 

It seems to be zombies as I exit my cell block. 

I quickly shoot the zombies before running out of ammo. '' Fuck.. '' I whisper to myself. As I grab my knife, I start to kill them.

Luckily Rick, Glenn and the others come and save us. Sadly having to kill other people in the progress.

We all sit down and make a plan for this deadly flu not to get exposed for anyone else.

We all decided to quarantine the people in cell block A.  

As we listen to our plan we hear coughing from outside. 

It's Karen and Tyreese. Karen has been coughing a lot. While we find out what the cause is we don't want Judith to get sick so we decided to bring her to David until she says that David is coughing too.

Daryl goes to bury graves while I decide to sit in my cell. 

 Carl comes to sit next to me. 

''  You need to go somewhere, I think I'm infected already. '' I tell him. He looks at me hugging me tightly. 

'' Carl if you get sick I won't be able to forgive myself. '' I tell him.

 Carl chuckles '' Yes you will. '' He says.  

He puts my head on my lap and lays me down. 

'' It's alright Rae. I'm going to protect you ''  He tells me. I roll my eyes and fake a smirk.

----

 I quickly stand up and walk towards cell block A. I run into Carl on the way. He seems confused about why I was up.

'' Where are you going? '' He asks annoyed.

'' Freckles, I swear if you get sick. '' I tell him as I continue walking towards the block.  

Carl quickly grabs my hand.  

'' We can be sick together. '' He tells me. 

I roll my eyes and force him off my hand. Sighing I let him follow behind me.

I knew I couldn't stop him. I knew it was a bad choice. 

My brother had to be with him, he thought so I didn't let him deny it.