𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠/𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Carl stand beside each other watching Hershel fix stitches. Beth came in with Judith shocked that a baby is able to survive. 

We listen as they tell their story. Their camp was overrun a couple of weeks ago. They had a whole bunch of people.

Sad to hear that so many people had died. Although I was not aware of who the people were. 

After the talk. Hershel told them not to get so comfy because the others are coming back and might decide something else.

After Carl locks back the door and We all wait for Rick and Daryl to come back. Carol and Carl in the front ready to unlock the door for them. 

They were gone for a while. I could tell Carl was getting impatient. 

Beth asked me to hold the baby while she went outside as she heard Maggie was back. I was shocked that she didn't seem to cry from me.

We found out that Daryl went with his brother to go survive with him and Oscar had died. It did hurt me. It really did. I knew him for a while. 

I tried not to cry because it was I had so many people around me. It felt embarrassing for me too.

Her eyes were sparkled and very pretty. I hear Rick and the others walking in. I quickly gave Rick Judith. 

He looked at her for a moment and she already started crying. Babies are forgetful I learned in school one time.

Rick began fading out as he heard her crying.

----------------

We all watch as Rick talks to Tyreese group. 

Suddenly Rick's pupils rose as he looked up the gates. Then he started pointing his gun at everyone in the room.  

I quickly brought Carl close to me as everyone else exited the situation.   

Glenn told the Tyreese group to go out. They did with no hesitation. 

'' He was probably having a vision or something. ''  I tell him. Still hearing the yelling of hear saying '' Get out! Get out! '' 

We all watch as he paces the room screaming.

-----

We all stand around looking planning a map. Planning an idea.  

The governor will be here soon or later. 

''We stay put we are going to defend this place '' Glenn tells everyone. 

All we know is that the governor has many people and is probably going to attack today or very soon.

Glenn decided to go with me and Carl to look for where the Tyreese's group enter.  

--

As we come back we tell them that the boiler room was crowed with walkers. 

There must have been an open patch somewhere. The prison was under construction when I joined it a few years back.

I had thought they must have had it finished before the apocalypse started. I guess not. 

I sigh as I feel Glenn and Maggie's relationship coming into a nearby Iceberg. The question is will they drive past it or will they smash into it?

I look at my gun making sure all the bullets are protected and safe. I feel worried that I am not going to be able to survive. 

I have to protect Carl and Judith. I have the most experience with guns than others except Rick. I robbed a few banks so my gun is alright. 

Rick is not doing so well and Daryl is gone. The others need a leader like Rick. Glenn is more worried about his girlfriend which is important. 

Everyone is slowly breaking. 

I walk outside with Beth and Carl. 

As I feel something off-putting. Something is wrong. I look around looking for the source of my issue and 

BOOM BOOM.

An bullet flies through Axel's head. It was not in slow motion like the movies or shows. It was quick and then More bullets came after. 

There was no time for grief. 

I quickly grabbed a hold of Beth and Carl and brought them over for cover at the bench.

We spot someone on the guard tower shooting at us. My aim is good although whoever is shooting has good dogging skills.

All the gun shooting stops as a truck pulls up crashing into our fences breaking it down. As we wait to see what it is. 

We were all shocked to see a bunch of zombies. Hershel seems to be crawls doing there with his gun and only one leg as Rick is outside the fence.

Luckily Maggie was able to shoot the guard tower shooter down and we were able to tune out and try to get Hershel. 

We all watch as the governor leaves as Glenn enters. Michonne and Glenn quickly save Hershel. 

We all look at the zombies that were released. It hurt me how quickly things can change from one person to the next. 

All we know is that this war was not over.

With a baby and a child. We have to fight back and all of us.