𝐈 𝐀𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐬/ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I lay in my bunk eating dried fruit. 

'' Hey Raven get your gun!'' Beth tells me as I do quickly we all run outside to find a blonde hair girl with a zombie in front of her. 

She used to be everyone's old friend or something, it seems.

We all watch as she looks around.  

'' Who are you? '' She asks. Rick quickly answers for me. 

'' She's raven. She's an inmate here along with others another one which died because of the governor. ''

Andrea looks worried about a second listing to Daryl and Hershel talking about how good the inmate was to us.

As she tries to convince us to go to Woodbury, we listen. Although we quickly dismissed him as he had already started a war. 

'' They have a whole war prepping. ''  Andrea said. 

Andrea was trying to make everything sound so peaceful and everything would work out. But things don't work like that.

---

We watch as she stays for about three hours and heads on her way outside. 

We gifted her a car and a gun.

As we watch her drive away I do not feel right. 

----

We get prepped for war again. 

Laying spikes down. Maggie and Carl direct the zombies from the loud noise from the noise from the car.

It was the idea of Michonne. To face the governor hand in hand and take out his eyes. She was a pretty bad ass. 

I felt she was starting to get comfortable with the group. But she didn't want anyone in her brain yet.

I would not either with the governor and the whole Andrea situation.

Andrea seems to be a nice person, as Carl described. Always taking care of him and Lori. They had left her at the farm. 

Michonne seemed to find Andrea and then the governor a few weeks later.

Surprising how meeting a person can change everything.

I met Rick and his group and now my group is all dead. I'm the only prisoner left.

Rick saved my life though and everyone else's. He can't save everyone but he tried his hardest. Along with the death of his wife.  

The newborn baby he had got. It was a struggle for him and everyone can see that.

As I lay in bed thinking Carl comes and sees me talking to myself without any noise coming from my mouth.

'' Raven, Rick wants to talk to us. ''  Carl tells me. I quickly followed behind him.

Rick stands in front of everyone and begins talking. 

Rick tells us he had a deal with Michonne to give her to the governor for no more war between us. 

We all look shocked to hear this. He quickly apologized for not telling anyone of us and tells us he declined the offer. 

Although Merle went with her and Daryl followed behind looking for the two.

"I couldn't sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good," Rick tells everyone. 

Even though he had just met me and Michonne it felt good to be part of the family and safe in welcome arms. 

I'm not your governor. We choose to go. We choose to stay. We stick together. '' He finishes off before walking away.

It hit us all to adject what just happened. 

From this day forward I will tell my group if we are ever in big danger like this.