𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝/𝗖𝗼𝗱𝗮

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I whispered to Judith, quietly whispering sweet nothings and making her smile with joy.

As everyone else covers the windows and doors with wood, no one can see in or really can get out if they try hard enough.

---

As it was time for the group to leave, Rick gave me a hug . Leaning down to my level, he whispers '' Protect them ''

I give a little smile before smirking at Michonne as I grab Judith as she realizes her dad is leaving.

Her cries are loud but grow silent as she touches my face.

Michonne watches the interaction before Carl dismisses it.

---

Carl was napping on my lap until a huge noise interrupted us from the peaceful noise.

Father Gabe was outside screaming for help, a lot of zombie noise following behind him.

Me and Carl quickly looked at each other before trying to take the wood off the door.

Michonne quickly helps, taking the axe down and hurrying him inside.

As zombies begin to walk inside. Many zombies.

'' Get back '' Michonne yells as she kills most of them.

Gabe quickly rushes us to a secret door on the ground leading to the outside.

Michonne quickly locks the door as I hammer it shut.

'' Well there goes our church. '' I say out loud.

------------

We sit outside until an fire truck comes back with Glenn, Maggie and the rest of the crew.

I hug Maggie tightly. Her embrace was so warm.

'' Why did you come back so early? '' I ask Maggie. 

Maggie looks down before rolling her eyes. Glenn decides to respond for her.

'' Eugene lied, he can't stop it. '' I see Michonne face get annoyed.

I try to ease the tension by stating Beth is still alive and we are going to find her. 

She smirks at me ruffling my hair before hugging Glenn smiling. 

-------------

We drove directly to where the hospital was located and killed the zombies on the way out. Carl and Judith stayed in the truck. Judith was stinking really horribly and I left Carl to deal with that. 

As we walk closer and closer. I feel a bad tension in my stomach. 

'' Something is not right '' I said killing the last zombie with a knife through it's head. 

We saw everyone walk out one by one. Rick first shaking his head.  

He looked to be dirty as normal but more like he was going through a lot. Something was wrong and I quickly try to find the reason before anyone else has an chance too.

Carol was alive just in a wheel chair. I'm glad they were able to fix her up. Tyreese was beside her. Good to know he still healthy and alive.

 last was Daryl and Beth. Although Beth was not walking she was slumped down in Daryl's arm. I didn't notice it till a fill moments later but Beth was not happy she was not sad. Her eyes were left closed and she didn't move a muscle. 

Beth was died.

Maggie falls down to the screaming. First her father now her sister. I hope hope Glenn was forever be will her because that's all she needs.

It is understandable how she feels, from being happy laughing and thinking Beth was alive, to crying when she realizes it was all for nothing.

Everything was for nothing. 

Going to Dc was for nothing because of Eugene.

Going to this hospital was for nothing. 

There wasn't much worth anything in the world anymore besides killing zombies and maybe my siblings.