𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hold Judith tight in my arms. As we walk in the forest. 

Lizzie and Mika are behind us.  

------

Its the middle of the night and we are sitting down. Judith starts to cry as Tyrese hands me the bottle to feed her.

'' Walkers '' Mika says. 

I sigh as we all stand up and begin to run. 

----

As we walk around we spot some berries.

'' Oh berries can we eat them? '' Mika asks us. Tyreese nods as Judith begins crying.

I took a quick sniff of her diaper and it stuck like crazy. '' Hand me the diaper, Lizzie. '' 

Judith cries as I change her diaper. 

Mika gets scared by a bush moving making me jump from her talking. 

Mika ran off from being scared. We chased after her for a moment before finding her behind a tree.

Tyreese tells her she did the right thing running. 

I felt Tyreese being a father figure to the girls. It felt wholesome watching them.

 Me and Tyreese hear the screaming of a woman. 

Tyreese decided to go towards the screaming. Thinking maybe it's a person from prison. I quickly try my best to guard the girls. 

I hear something come from the bushes as I push the girls behind me handing Judith to Lizzie. 

Out pop the bushes. Instead of a walker appearing to be Carol I happily hug her as we make our way towards Tyreese.

the bloody man tells us to follow the tracks and there is a house up there for the kids. 

As we begin walking on the tracks like the man said we are stopped by a sigh.

The Sanctuary

Sanctuary for all. Community for all. Those who arrive, survive.

----

It was hard for me to fall asleep. 

I missed Carl and Rick. 

I didn't let Carol hold Judith as I had gone back for her leaving Carl. I decided not to sleep tonight probably tomorrow night will be better.

----

We follow the tracks. It starts to get annoying how much kids can talk without getting bored. 

'' You smell that Raven? '' Carol asks me. I sniffed the air trying to find what she was talking about.

The smell of fire fills the air. As I nod agreeing with her.

I lay against the tree holding Judith as Tyreese and Lizzie sit beside us.  

I feel my eyes closing for a moment until Judith moves in my hands.

-- 

We find a house so we make sure to search it. 

I give Judith to Lizzie. 

'' Be careful ''  I tell them both

As we look through the house we see no one to be found. '' Yay '' I weakly yell. 

We hear screams the sounds of the girls outside. An walker appeared to be there but Mika had shot them.

I watch as Lizzie cries from the dead walker. Rolling my eyes in disgust. 

I grab Judith from her arms and try to comfort her.

Later that day I decided to take a nap with Judith.

She sat comfy in my arms until I heard gun shots.

I quickly ran outside with Judith. To find all the zombies are shot down. I sigh in relief as I head back inside. 

That night I stayed up with Judith and told her about her brother and daddy. 

When it reached morning Tyreese and Carol went off to hunt while I looked around the house fences. 

Making sure no more walkers will be going to attack us.

I decided to leave Judith alone. I knew she would get tired of me hanging with her all the time. 

Once I circle around the house I make my way towards the girl but stop in my tracks to find Mika dead and Lizzie with a knife smirking.

'' Don't worry, she'll come back, I didn't hurt her brain'' She says. 

As Carol goes to kill Mika so she wont turn Lizzie holds the gun at her. Saying she wants to wait. 

'' We will wait '' Carol tells her as Lizzie hands her the gun back.

According to Lizzie, she was also about to do the same to Judith. It hurt me when she said that.

Carol tries her best to calm the situation down.

I hold Judith tightly as she walks with me and Tyreese. 

-----

A few hours had passed and I never let go of Judith. I looked at the wall trying not to cry. 

I listen as they make a plan for Lizzie. There is no choice but to kill her.

I made the decision to walk with Carol and Lizzie.

'' We should pick flowers for Mika. '' Carol says as she looks at the flowers. 

Lizzie happily agrees as she walks more. 

We both feel sad as we walk slowly. Killing a child. A human child. 

I can tell Lizzie was feeling the tension around us as she stopped in the middle of the field and looked at both of us.

Lizzie walks up to Carol standing right by here and starts tearing up. 

''Please don't be mad at me. I didn't mean to point the gun at you ''  Carol does not say anything as Lizzie walks over to the flowers.

I start to tear up as I pull out my gun slowly. 

'' Look at the flowers Lizzie '' Me and Carol say together. Though I whisper to instead of talking.

I listen to Lizzie cry as she looks at the flowers. I point my gun at her quickly shooting her. 

My eyes quickly close as I listen to her body strike the ground as I guide my way back to the house.

I cried the whole night that night. 

I was shocked that I even was able to fall asleep. Looking back at it. I'm glad I did.

The next morning we woke up and went straight went to terminus.

The journey was going to take a little while longer.