𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After finding out Rick aimed a gun at the whole town it got me really mad. 

Now tonight we got to have a stupid meeting about it. 

Even though this place is  too unicorns and rainbows I loved it for that.

I can still go outside if I want to get my fighting skills up and I will be able to return back with a nice warm shower in my new home.

I deiced to go to Carl room to see what he is doing.

'' So what you think about the whole your dad going crazy and stuff situation? '' I ask.

Carl is laying on his bed reading a comic book he does not put it down as I speak.

'' Our dad. '' Carl says looking in my eyes.

I stand there confused before dismissing it '' We better stay here '' I told him while sitting on the bed next to him.

Carl puts his book down and scots over. a little annoyed with me coming in his bed. 

'' You like it here huh? '' He says with a hint of laughter.

'' Maybe '' I tell him smiling a bit.

he smirks along with me until we hear Judith crying.

'' Time to be a older sister again! '' I say to him while walking out. 

Carl chuckles as he picks up his book again.

-----------

It was already  hard enough to sleep that night but even harder when Carl didn't shut up about his new book.

'' Freckles please shut up'' I groan into a pillow. 

Carl wanted to sleep with me because of ''scared ''' he was.

He was more excited about that there is a possibility we would stay then leave

Also that a character in a book shared the same name as his.

Judith had fell asleep a hour ago after babbling gibberish to us. 

That's how I knew there were really siblings.

'' Hey Raven, if we are kicked out will you promise to never leave me?'' Carl asked in a much softer and not as loud voice.

'' Are you kidding me right now!? '' I say chuckling. 

He looks down. 

'' Of course I will Freckles!! '' I tell him while ruffing his hair.

He chuckles and hands me a book to read to him.

As I read it I feel comfort at heart as seeing Carl as my real brother. Seeing Judith as my younger sister. 

Seeing Rick grimes as my dad. 

Even if he is a little insane.

My mom figure Michonne will take care of him.

-----------------------------------------------

The camera fans out at the two asleep next to each other with the book still in hand.