𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Carl quietly talk to each other trying not to brother the others as Father Gabriel is doing whatever he does.

We listen as Rick, Sasha and Tyreese come inside from looking for Bob. 

We watch as Sasha gets upset and Gabriel for letting this happen and everything going wrong because of him.

As Father Gabriel finally admitted he had let the walkers kill everyone including mothers and children. That the scars on the side of the house were left from them screaming. 

Me and Carl look at each other in shock as Glenn announces that there is someone outside.  

Everyone rushes outside as they find Bob lying in the grass. We all quickly pick him up and bring him inside. 

In relief we found him but one of his legs is missing. 

Bob told us Gareth and five other survivors were the cause. I can tell he was trying not to scare us but he said they had eaten his leg.

'' Do we have any pills? '' Sasha asked Rosita, to which she nodded. Sasha was panicked. I mean if my lover had only one leg I would be too.

But Bob quickly dismissed sighing he pulled his shoulder out of his shirt to reveal the walker bite he got earlier that day. 

Everyone is shocked as that happens. 

Abraham tells everyone he will be leaving for DC tomorrow. Luckily for us, we got Glenn and he convinced us to stay for half a day.

---

 Rick, , Sasha, Glenn, Maggie, Tara, and Abraham. All decided to go to find the school where Bob had been eaten at. 

They did it in the middle of the dark and it was a safe but scary job. Zombies are not as visible at night but they are very nosey.

I could tell Carl was a tiny bit scared but he tried to stay strong for his sister. I had to stay strong for him.

We all sat around beside Bob waiting and watching for any type of noise.

''If they dropped off Bob they know where we are. '' I whispered to them in annoyance. 

Rosita sighs clutching her gun tightly.

It only felt like 1 min after everyone left as the survivors came in. 

'' We've been watching you for a while '' Gareth states and begins naming our names out.

He tells us that he knows we barley have guns because Rick took the others. 

I grab my gun tightly pointing at the door.  

As Judith begins crying Carl rushes over and tries to shush her.

We listen as they give us one last chance before shooting the door knob off. 

We then hear gun shots and Rick talking. 

---------------

We all sigh in relief. 

Tyreese opens the door to see them all being attacked. 

Karma hits hard I thought as I looked at Judith and Carl Smirking.

---

The next morning hit hard as it was time to put Bob down. 

We all said our goodbyes. 

Letting Tyreese put him out of his misery. 

--

 We all agreed to let Abraham go and we will follow behind after we find Daryl and Carol.

Along with Abraham on his journey to Washington were Glenn, Maggie and Tara. I knew I was going to see them again soon. 

Same with Daryl and Carol.