𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

 𝗥𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on my bed playing with a ball catching it in my hand and throwing it back up the air.

I hear a knock at my door which makes me lose track of the ball and it comes smashing down my face.

'' Fuck.. '' I say loudly. I hear the person moving outside the door slowly open to see me with a annoyed face.

As I touch my nose I feel just some blood come out. After taking a quick look at the person poking through the door, I quickly head to the bathroom.

'' What do you want!? '' I tell to them rinsing  my nose with warm water. My voice sounds pretty annoyed which I was.

A familiar voice of Tara picks up as she quickly began to apologize. 

As I hear her soft voice my heart begins to skip a beat and I suddenly don't feel so annoyed anymore.

'' you're okay. '' I tell her in my normal voice trying my best not to sound nervous. 

Tara quickly grabs a small rag and places it on my nose. '' Ouch '' I whisper.

'' Sorry '' she said as she kept putting pressures on it.

That's when I looked into her eyes.

Her scent was strong, it smelled like sweet minty flavor and her proximity to me made it seem as if she was so close to me. In spite of the fact that she is still staring at my nose, I look at her eyes.

I don't what came over me but I slowly removed her hand along with the rag.

I grabbed her soft cheeks and kissed her. Standing on my tippy toes to reach her height.

I listen as the rag drops from her hand and her cheeks began to feel much warmer.

I quickly let go realizing what I have done. '' I just kissed a girl'' I whispered to myself. 

Tara looks at me for a second watching me panic in my head before she begins to roughly kiss me again.

Having someone with me that night made me feel happy for the first time ever. It shouldn't be a family-type relationship but rather a romantic one.

---------------------------------------

it didn't feel so good walking around town holding Tara hand.

it felt wired and forced so as soon as I seen someone walking our way I let go of her hand.

'' I'm sorry but I'm scared.. '' I whisper to her as she is taking notes of random thoughts in her book.

She nods understanding me. I look as she writes slow and very neat hand writing.

'' Are you even paying attention to me!'' I ask annoyed.

She nods again while she keeps on writing. 

'' Baby! '' I say to her loudly crossing my arms.

'' What!? I was just teasing '' Tara quickly puts her book down while creasing my cheek.

I don't know but I was very serious and she was making jokes. Was she actually just teasing or using it as a excuse.

-----

After finding out my dad made a speech about protecting our houses because their is a huge herd of Walkers stuck somewhere I was uninterested.

I already knew something bad was gonna happen considering that in a world full of enemies plus Walkers everything is not perfect.

I had a strange feeling down my bone every time I thought of enemies coming back.

Nothing was scarier then a being stuck in a world full of enemies who want your life.

I just don't get why people could be so cruel in a world when we need people the most in.

I mean I think about some of my prison buddies but that was different. We were going through hell and more.

----

I listen as Michonne tells me about what happen with the Quarry and everything. 

I didn't pay attention and I didn't care.

As I began to roll my eyes for the 100th time Michonne finally has enough and grabs my hand.

I look at her hand around mine as she holds it tightly as it slowly starts to get more and more red the tighter she holds it.

'' What the hell is wrong with you! '' I say to her looking at her. 

She finally lets go and looks at my red bruised hand.

'' I'm sorry'' She says trying to get closer. 

I quickly refuse and yell at her to get out of my room.

--

That night I cried myself to sleep thinking about that guard who kept my hand just like Michonne did.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Michonne by my bedside whispering.

'' I'm so sorry peanut, I'm so sorry Andre my baby '' She cried into my hand that was now wrapped up.

my hand must had got wrapped up in my sleep as she had been feeling so much pain.

'' Michonne it's okay. '' I tell her holding her hand back.

She crawls into bed with me and hugs me tightly. 

'' I'm so sorry peanut. '' she whispers to me as she silently cries in my arms.

I did forgive my mom figure for that but one question had led in my head.

Why did Michonne grab my hand like that

And who is Peanut?