𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We kept silent as we walked. 

The clouds were going over the sun and we had to think of a new plan. 

There was just some many walkers and they were almost everywhere. Not just in one location. 

Rick thought of a plan of walking to the Quarry getting our cars back and returning. 

'' What about Judith ''  she asks. 

She has been quiet but I know she is going to get hungry or need a diaper change soon. 

Father Gabriel spoke up saying how bringing her to his church would be the safest.

As everyone agrees Jessies says Sam should go. Which makes him get upset. So she does not force him.

We hold our hands again as we begin walking again.

---

It was now dark. As we walked in a speed walking pace. 

I didn't know it was going take so many hours just to get out of this place. 

I think everyone was just slow at the start from anxiety. 

That was until Sam stopped walking and started to tear up.

I watch as he cried before walkers grabbed onto him munching on him.

It was a horrible sight to see as as a mother I would never want to see that.

Carl begged Jessie to come but she was all frozen up.

I think seeing her little boy die Infront of her was too much because she couldn't even think and the same way got attacked by walkers.

This time I was scared Ron was going to do the same with seeing the only close family he had go away so fast.

Rick chopped of Jessie hand as it was still holding on.

Carl falls from the impact as I quickly help him up. Me and Carl look at Rick to be staring at something behind us. 

There it was Ron with a gun. Pointing at Carl. 

His hair was sweaty and his eyes was tearful. All I saw was the Gun and began to freeze. 

Is Ron a murderer or something why is randomly holding a gun.

'' You '' He said to Carl as Michonne sneaked up from behind him and killed him off. 

He ended up firing a gunshot towards Carl which I was scared to look back.

When I did I was shook to see Carl whole left eye was gone and was bleeding heavily. 

'' Raven? '' He said. 

I watch as he falls before catching him from it. I was scared he was going to hit his head or crash his skull.

'' Hey freckles it's okay! You're gonna be all right okay! ''I told him

I don't remember anything about the rest of the night. I'm guessing it just scared me too much and went away.

I heard shook could cause people to black out or something. 

Maybe that is what happened.

 Either way it didn't matter because Carl was on the bed at the end of the day.

Alive. 

Watching him awake with his eye open was the  best moment of my life. 

My brother was alive I didn't care about the others but My brother was alive and was still breathing.

That night I slept beside him making sure he is still breathing and snoring silently  beside me.