𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cough as I inhaled the deep smoke that entered my body. I quickly cover my mouth and begin to walk slowly before seeing Carl on the way. 

'' Carl '' I yell at him grabbing him as I watch as a herd of zombies come appearing out of the huge hole.

'' I don't have a weapon''' I tell him. He quickly hands me over his knife. 

I grab the handle before giving him a stare. 

the stare resembles '' I'll protect you. ''

Behind him is Ron. Looking at me up and down before hiding a weapon in his pants. 

I'm guessing he snuck a gun but I didn't want to bring it up. Right now I had to protect my brother that is what is important. 

Me and my brother hear gun shots we both look at each other before saying '' Dad ''

Us three all run to join him while killing the walkers on the way there. As we walk. 

Michonne along with Gabriel joins along as we run away from the herd. 

Rick was holding Deanna  she has grabbing onto her stomach. Was she beat or did she fall? All I could see was dark blood. 

I lead everyone as we ran knifing everyone on the way before I see. Jessie runs out yelling at us to come inside. 

'' I have Judith '' She says. 

Good to know my Baby sister is all right.

As we enter the house we quickly lock the door.  Hearing the growling of zombies outdoor. 

'' Oh well this is the end of Alexandria. ''  I say.

Rick looks at me with stern eyes. Mouthing '' not now ''  

I sit down on the couch as I sigh looking at the eyes of the zombies outside. 

''It's like evetime I try for this place it never works. '' I chuckle as father Gabriel listens. 

Tears roll down my face before Carl enters the room quickly asking what's wrong. 

I look at him as he appeared to be out of breath and is in almost panic. I ruffle his hair before saying. 

''Not a thing Freckles! ''  I put on a small smirk before hearing I see the door come crashing down.

Jessie screams as we try to push stuff on the door but they're just to many.

'' Everyone upstairs!'' Michonne yells as she and Rick kill of the walkers. 

They  then blocked the door with the couch and dragged two dead walkers upstairs. 

'' If we smell like them then they won't know. '' Rick told us

I watched as they cut open the stomach of the walkers and I went to first to put it on. 

'' Wait this is kind of human guts because walkers used to be humans. '' I say. 

Jessie looks disgusted. As I quickly realize what I said in person. 

'' Neverminded! '' I quickly say.

Everyone was ready including the little boy Sam. 

Judith was kept in a bloody sheet too but she was just hidden well. Holding on too Carl chest. 

It was a good thing she was sleepy or she would of been crying because of hard 

Michonne broke the news to Deanna who I'm pretty sure was bite.  Unless she was too weak to move.

We all walked out the house with our blood filled sheets.  As we look at the walkers in the distant. 

We began out walk holding hands in a line. 

The annoying little boy Sam kept saying '' mom ''

I knew it was going to be a long day trying to get out of this herd.