𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐏𝐨𝐯:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone was going through grief from the death of Beth, and Tyreese. 

Everyone was dealing with it in many ways. I tried to be strong as Carl and Judith would look up to me in the near future.  

It was summer or spring. I didn't even know what season but it was super hot. So much walking in one day.

Carl walked beside me watching my steps. I knew he saw how weak I was getting, but he just ignored it.

'' So Raven have you ever experienced this type of heat before? '' Carl asks half joking half not.

I look at him half smiling before looking up front. 

'' Hey dad, look! '' Carl said. 

It was a bunch of old cars in the road. They look to have ran out of gas.

I look at one of the useless cars.

'' I Know you're getting hungry '' Carl tells me from behind me.

He watches as I look inside the car.

'' There is no reason to hide it '' he says softly. 

My eyes look at a pretty little doll. Blonde hair and blue eyes. 

I use to always want one of them when I was much younger. 

'' And I know you're starving '' I whisper. 

After a few seconds, Carl looks confused, but before he answers, I quickly walk off and go sit down with the rest of the group.

-------------

Daryl later comes back with no food. 

I feel helpless as I hear growling come our way. 

Not the walker growling but the dog growling.

They all begin to bark at us.

Everyone quickly becomes alarmed of the situation and pulls out their weapon.

The three dogs keeps on the barking until Sasha shoots them all in the head.

Well not the best dinner for tonight but I'm starving so I guess it didn't matter as much.

-------

The next morning I spent my time thinking about those Three dogs. 

where did the dogs even come from. Why three not just one?

'' Raven come here '' Rick told me. 

I followed his voice which lead me to bottle's of water and a full jug. 

'' Woah '' I whisper to myself. 

I watch as the group agrees to not drink the water in fear of a trap.

Even though my mouth was craving water and I just needed some liquid in my system. I could wait a few more days or weeks till get fresh water.

Everyone quiets down as thunder rumbles. Rain starts to pour quickly down. 

Rick quickly grabs bottle's putting on the ground. 

Everyone smiles. The feeling of such cold rain on their bodies.

As I speared my arms out into the water, I felt the cool water on my skin. There is a feeling of coldness as if you are taking a shower. During my time in prison, I toke cold showers.

Nobody had seen water in a while but at least water from the sky was the best we could get.

Our happiness quickly dies down as we see a huge storm coming in.

'' We have to keep going! '' Rick says to us seeing the huge dark cloud in the sky approaching.

'' There is  a barn '' Daryl says in response to Rick.

--------------------------------------------

That Night I spent looking at Judith and Carl making sure they were okay before falling asleep beside them with Carl holding my hand.

------𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:----------------

Rick Grimes look at his kids.

He always wanted Carl to be the oldest sibling but when he met Raven his whole mindset changed.

Rick saw the way how Carl sees her as his sister and looks up to her.

'' They're gonna be okay.'' Carol says looking at the sleeping siblings.

'' Carl always bounce back and with Raven by his side. '' Carol smirks at the roof.

'' They will be Unstoppable. ''Carol says.

-----------

Later the night. 

Daryl at the door of the barn to see that it's alright. He dropped his weapon fast and ran to the door.

Noises began to get loud as more and more zombies came. A louder sound than the thunder and ramble the group had heard earlier was made by the walkers.

He struggled to hold the door open as Maggie and everyone began to join.

Raven and Carl woke up from the loud noise and quickly saw the situation. 

Putting Judith down lightly they rushed to help the others with the door.

Mud slide on the ground as everyone gave the door it's all. 

As Carl and Raven look at each other they push the door hard.

Raven whispers to Carl. ''Just keep pushing it's going to be okay. ''

Everyone is so much stronger together.

Everything was going to be okay.