𝘑𝘚𝘚

Raven Pov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a few days after the whole "Peanut" situation.

Every time I tried to bring it up it was always dismissed.

I learned it was best just to act as it never seemed to happen.

I was good with things like that.

Tara was so sweet towards me but I didn't feel like it was romantic sweet.

Throughout the day, I found myself pretending to be someone I wasn't. When I thought of her, I even wished that I was in love with her. At the end of the day, it was all a lie.

In my mind, I made a mental note to pretend more often. Pretending became less bad the more I practiced.

Maybe that makes me a bad person but I didn't care.

--

I look at the clock on the wall ticking. 

Tick tock tick tock. 

Watching as the little small line moves every second it ticks.

The sound was faint but the house was quiet enough anyway. 

Tara room was was really grey. It had many dark grey shades along with white.

The top of her bedside table had a picture of me on it along with her. 

I was smiling. It was so fake but Tara didn't know me to even ask why my smile seemed so force.

I hear a crash coming from downstairs.

Almost like a window. It was loud and no words were spoken.

I quickly grabbed my gun and crawled under the bed. 

I hear foot steps coming closer and closer towards the bedroom. 

Screaming in the distance and fast movement outside. 

My mind searches trying to find did anything happen the night before to warn us of this attack?

As the door creeks open I cover my mouth to stop my breathing from sounding to loud.

I look at the shoes of the person as they look around the room before watching them walk closer to the bed.

I slowly reach my hand out and grab their leg attacking them on the ground. 

I get from under the bed before the person to get up. 

As I stand from above watching them. I realize I made a small mistake.

This person had a huge beard and was a huge man. There was something dirty about his appearance. Yet he had an even dirtier smile. I could tell he wanted something from me by the way he smiled.

The man also had a ''W'' on his forehead. Drawn on with dirt or blood.  I found myself wondering what W means. 

I was distracted by my own thoughts.  He tackled me down like a football player.

I was crushed under his weight as he put a knife towards my neck and held it there. The blade being just a few inches away from cutting me.

'' You're so pretty '' He told me. 

I tried my best to look away but he forced my head back in his contact. 

I looked at him in his eyes. Trying to find some way to distract him but nothing seemed to work.

Something then clicked in my mind. Fight or flight? 

I grabbed the knife and stabbed him in the stomach causing him to go weak and lay his body on me groaning in pain.

The adrenaline  filled my body as I pushed him off and kept cutting him. Blood splashed on my body and clothes I wore.

 My adrenaline falls. I didn't have any feelings looking at his body. I didn't think. I blanked out.

I grab my gun that had fell from my pocket and check the bullets. 

Realizing it was more then enough for me. 

I walk outside on the road watching people get help and people crying from the group that just invaded us.

I walk slowly towards the big house between the other houses. I prayed my brother was safe in there along with Judith. 

As I reach the door. I knocked the door loud. Trying my best not to sound like the enemy.

The moment Carl opened the door, I heard a huge sigh of relief from myself. I knew he was safe. He tightened his grip around me, ignoring the blood on my body.