Chapter 1 Jab We Met

Aashna's POV
"Beep Beep!" A car rushed passed me almost crushing me over... This was my first time in Delhi. I was a girl who always stayed in Mumbai where there weren't jerks like these. I fumed with anger and yelled "Loser!" . He looked at me through his side mirror and glared at me. I gave him a dirty look and turned away..
I was here to do one of my painting assignments for the company Kapoor Industries.
They wanted me to paint their waiting area's walls.
I quickly called for a taxi and headed to the company's office. It's such a pain trying to get a taxi here!
My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Sania, my sister.
"Hey Di!" She said when I answered.
"Hey.." I said.
"So how's Delhi?" She asked.
"Fine.." I said not really impressed.
"Is it that bad? Chalo, hurry up and finish your stupid assignment and then when I come we both will  party!" She said. I smiled at the thought of that. My sister and I were party girls since it was part of our nightlife in Mumbai. Midnight ice cream trips, throwing slumber parties, painting the town red! I honestly loved Mumbai!
"We are here!" The taxi driver yelled viciously. I quickly got the car and headed inside the building.
"Where can I see the company's owner?" I asked the receptionist in the office.
"Well, she is not here yet but her son is.. You can meet him to the room on the left upstairs." She said.
I went up to the room and knocked on the door to enter.
"Come in " he said.
The next few minutes would change my life completely!