Chapter 21 Dooriyan

Narrator's POV
Everyone smiled as Aashna and Aryan walked into the Reception venue and Aashna glowed when she saw her family.. Aashna's parents, sister, and other relatives arrived in Delhi this morning..
Aashna took Aryan by the arm happily and they walked to where the cake was..
"Now everyone I love is here!" She said excited..
They happily did the cake-cutting ceremony and fed everyone the cake..
This might be feeling like a happy ending now, but no....
Aryan took Aashna by the waist when she pushed back," Not so easily Mr. Kapoor.. You won't get Mrs.Kapoor so easily.." Aashna laughed smearing cake on Aryan's face and Aryan began to chase her around.
Everyone was enjoying the scene as Aryan and Aashna disappeared into
garden..
After a few minutes of chasing Aashna disappeared...

Aryan's POV
"Aashna! .. Aashna!" I searched everywhere.. I can't find Aashna since the past hour.
"Bhai! Bhai!" I heard behind me. It was Sia running towards me with a phone, worried.
"It's a call for you.. Bhabi..kidnap!" Sia said panting..
"What?!" I quickly took the phone..
"Hi Mr. Kapoor... Congratulations on your wedding!" The rough male voice said..
"Shut up and tell me where my wife is!" I yelled into the phone.. How did Aashna get kidnapped? And why?

"Oh Sir, I am being so polite with you and you are being rude! Anyways, your wife is missing you so much.. You want to talk to her? 'Mmph.. Mmph.. Aryan! Aryan!," I heard Aashna and immediately became frantic.
"Aashna!" I yelled.
"Don't worry sir.. Ma'am is going to be fine.. I just want something from you..".
"What do you want?!" I said.
"Your sister... Sia!" The kidnapper said.
"You asshole!!" I yelled into the phone and the phone immediately got cut..

I looked at my sister standing worried right in front of me...Who will I have to choose Aashna or Sia?