Chapter 7 Mujhse Dosti Karoge

Aashna's POV
"So your going to London tonight?" I asked. I was sitting in the café with Aryan having lunch after finishing today's work.
"Yeah, hey..... I was wondering..... Do you want to come with me?" He asked rubbing his neck..
"Umm... How? I mean, I don't have the ticket or anything.." I asked.
"My secretary can book them.. You just have to agree..." He asked. What should I do? I mean, go to a trip, alone ,with my boss?
"Ummm.... I guess..... Sure" I said. His face immediately lit up. Wow, he really wanted me to come.
"Ok.. I will pick you up at 7" He said.
"Hey, Aryan?" I called as he got up and started to leave.
" I don't think we have made this official but .. Friends?" I asked extending my hand out.
He took it and said," Friends" . We both smiled and then I headed back to Kapoor Mansion to pack.

"So Bhai and you are going to London huh?" Arshi asked playfully elbowing me as I packed. I rolled my eyes and nodded.
"Well, at least you guys will be here in time for my birthday.." Arshi said.
I smiled and zipped up my suitcase now packed.
"Well, have a nice trip!" Arshi said.
"Thank you!" I hugged her and went downstairs to go the airport.

"Hi.." Aryan said as I stepped outside.
"Hi" I said as Aryan helped me with the bags.
We both sat in the car and headed to the Airport.
*********
"First class seat?.. Aryan, I could have managed with economy"I said as we boarded the flight.
"No friend of mine travels in economy class"Aryan said.
I smiled as he put our hand bags in the storage space above us.
"So what are we planning on doing when we get there?" I asked as I sat down on my seat next to the window.
"Well, I have a deal to crack the first day but the other two days we are free to go sightseeing." He said.
"Great!" I said.
I turned toward the window and looked outside as the plane took off.
"Hey Aashna?" Aryan said.
"What?" I said.
"You are amazing ... Anyone else would expect a first class seat but you... You didn't even want one.." He said.
"I know... Main aapni favorite hoon... I'm the best!" I said.
He chuckled and started staring into my eyes.. I looked into soft brown eyes.. He started leaning and and I didn't know what to do.

He brushed his cheek against mine and whispered in my ear," I like that effect I have on you.." He said which sent chills through me. I began to have goosebumps as he slowly spaced from me.
"What effect?" I asked pretending nothing happened.
"The one that caused you to get goosebumps" he said.
"Pshh.. Why would you think that... You are not even my type.." I said. Oops! What the heck did I just say?
"Hmmm... Uh huh..." He said.
"Shut up!" I said smacking him.
He laughed and then using his laptop..
I closed my eyes and slowly dozed off..