Chapter 13 Kabira

Narrator's POV
After the mehendi everyone decided to have a little music to celebrate the two weddings that were going to happen on the same day.. Aryan and Aashna were both not happy with this wedding and thought that maybe something would change, but reality was that they were getting married to two different people who they didn't love...
The next day was the cocktail party, so Aashna decided to go shopping for it with her sister Sania..
"Mom! I am going!" Aashna said as Sania honked outside...
"Beta please take Sonia with you.. She has nothing to wear and she has her own wedding shopping to do." Her mom said.
Before, Aashna would be so excited to take her best friend to shop with her, but how could she enjoy with the girl who was marrying the man she loved.
"Okay, let's go Sonia" she said a little sad.
"So how long have you known Aryan?" Sonia asked Aashna as they were shopping for saris.
"A while.." Aashna replied.
"OMG! Di! Look at this one!!" Sania said.
"Then, you know must know about his likes and dislikes" Sonia said.
Aashna slowly nodded.. Sonia began to say something when she felt dizziness. Aashna realized that Sonia didn't eat anything since yesterday. Aashna quickly checked out her things and headed home with Sonia.
"She is very weak.... Has she not been taking her medicines for blood pressure? Please don't allow her to do any activities for the next few days.." The doctor said at home.
"But, my wedding is in 3 days... "Sonia said weakly.
"Yes, so take rest tomorrow and the day after and you will be fine the next day.." The doctor said.
This meant that Sonia couldn't come to the cocktail party..
Rohit had to go out of town for an urgent meeting and he also would not be back the morning of the wedding... What will happen next? Will Aryan and Aashna come closer or will they keep their distance?