Chapter 14 Abhi Toh Party Shuru Hui Hai

Cocktail party..
Aashna's POV
Arshi was on stage getting ready for her performance. "This one is for you bhaiya and bhabi!" She said. I immediately understood what she meant and caught Aryan's eyes. He looked at me and smiled and I just blushed. Wait, what am I doing? I am getting married to Rohit the day after tomorrow...
Soon Rohit's family started doing performances and they dragged me into dancing with them.. I looked over at Aryan who had tears in his eyes..
His family was dancing with Sonia's. I wish I could go over there, but it wouldn't be the right thing to do... Rohit has been a great friend to me.. How could I betray him?
I then felt tears in my eyes and started slowly backing away from everyone and I ran out of the hall..
Aryan's POV
Where was she going? I then excused myself and went after her..
I looked around the halls when something caught my eye.
I saw her sitting there in front of the small pond, bawling. I sat next to her and pulled her close. Her head laid on my chest as she cried. I kissed her hair and felt tears in my eyes... I knew she didn't mean what she said in the park.. It isn't her fault life is being so unfair to our love..