Twenty-Four

"Okay, I think I have enough clothes and bikinis to wear for an entire month, now." I tell Heidi as I hand my card over to the cashier.

Because now everyone at work knew I was gonna be out for a week, I had to come up with a reason as to why to Heidi. I told her I'd be going on vacation with my family for Bella and I's birthday. I've decided to tell her that Juan and I are seeing each other once I get back from my trip with him, but for now I'm not saying anything.

I did ask her to come with me shopping, cause I knew she'd help me pick out really cute outfits and bathing suits to wear. "Yeah, but I'm sure you'll definitely find a cute vacation fling with all those outfits." she winks at me as we each take a handful of bags with us, walking out of the store.

"We'll see." I laugh, nodding. "So now that I'm broke, wanna buy me a pretzel before we leave?" I ask as we near the pretzel stand.

She nods. "Yeah, for sure."

- - - -

"Are you okay...?" Juan asks as we pull out of my moms drive way.

Tears are streaming down my face as I nod. "I'm gonna miss her, that's all." I shrug, sighing.

"She's in good hands." he nods, resting a hand on my thigh.

I had asked Juan not to get off when we dropped Bella off at my moms house because I didn't feel either of us was ready for him to meet my parents. I also didn't want him seeing me cry like a baby when I left her, which ended up happening anyway.

I wipe at my tears, sniffling. "Yeah. Yeah, I know." I link my fingers with his that are rested on my thigh, and we sit in silence for the rest of the way to the airport.

"Are you nervous for your first time flying?" Juan asks as we pull up to his private jet. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he owns an entire private jet. It's wild to me that people actually make enough money to buy themselves things like these.

I nod as we get out of the car. I wait for him on my side of the car as he talks to a guy who looks like a chauffeur. They exchange a few more words before he nods, giving him a pat on the back. Juan makes his way over to me, and I give the man a small smile and nod as he looks over at me. "What was that about?" I ask, letting Juan take me by the hand, leading me towards the jet.

"He'll be putting our luggage onto the jet and then driving my car back to my place." he tells me, letting me walk up the stairs that lead up to the jet first.

I pause once Im up the steps and into the jet. "Woah." is all I can manage to get out.

"You like?" he asks.

I nod. "It's beautiful."

- - - -

"So," Juan claps his hands together once we've taken a look over the entire vill he's rented out for us. The villa he rented out is absolutely beautiful, it's own private beach is right outside. It's apart of many other Villas, with servers disposable at any given moment. I honestly can't believe how gorgeous everything is. "wanna go to dinner later and just chill by the beach for now?" he asks.

I nod. "Yeah, yeah, that's fine." I say, beginning to look through my suitcase.

We're in what's going to be our bedroom, and I look through my options of bikinis with my suitcase on top of the bed.

"I have a nice dinner planned for us." he says lowly into my ear, and I feel him come up behind me, his arms wrap around my waist.