Four

"Thats him!" I exclaim with wide eyes.

Heidi gives me a look of cunfusion. "What?" she turns to look at the sreen behind her. "What are you talking about?"

"Thats him! The guy that asked me out for drinks after work!" I practically shriek out.

"Wha-" she turns again to get a better look at the gorgeous man on the screen. "Maluma? Maluma asked you out and you said no?!" she whisper-yells, turning back to me with wide eyes.

"I didnt know who the fuck he was! He's famous?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes. "Uh, yes. Very."

"I mean, he has a good voice." I nod, sitting back. I've heard the song thats playing before, just never saw the person behind the lyrics.

She shakes her head. "I cant fucking believe he asked you out and you said no." she takes a balled up napkin and throws it at me.

"Yeah, neither can I." I shrug. "Now I know I made the right choice though."

"Why?"

"Are you kidding?" I scoff. "Going out with someone like him is the last thing I would ever need in my life." I shake my head.

She laughs. "I mean, I  guess you've got a point. He's so hot though." she sighs and I can practically see the heart eyes popping out of her head.

I nod. "He is." theres no denying how good looking he is, especially now that I've seen him in all him in all of his HD glory.

"If not him, maybe you shoukd still open up to the idea of dating again.." she shrugs.

"I don't know about that..." I shake my head slowly.

- - - -

It's just past midnight when I'm knocking quietly on my parents front door. "Hey." my mom smiles, opening the door slowly.

"Hi." I say, stepping into the house. My parents have lived in the same house ever since they got married. It isn't huge, but it also isn't too small. It's the perfect size. Money had really never been a worry for us. We weren't poor while I was growing up but we definitely weren't rich. We were comfortable. My dad owns his own small construction company, bringing in enough money so that my mom doesn't have to work. "Is she asleep?" I ask, walking into the living room.

My mom nods. "Yeah, she's in your old room." she says, taking a seat on the couch. "Did you have fun tonight? You're back earlier than I had expected." she laughs lightly.

I shrug. "Yeah, but Heidi's idea of fun is very different from mine. She took me to a crazy club. I wasn't having it, so we went to the Mexican restaurant across the street." I laugh, shaking my head as I take a seat across from her.

"How long did you last in there?"

"Mmm, a little over an hour." I say.

"Did you meet any gu-"

"Mom." I sigh, standing up. "No. I didn't meet any guys." giving her a straight face, I shake my head. "I'm gonna go wake up Bella." I go down the hall, walking to the last room, the one that used to be mine. I had still lived here up until Bella was about eight months old, that's when I decided I needed to move out and find my baby and I our own place. My mom was a ton of help when Bella was first born, which is kind of why I stayed. The extra help was nice. Especially because I knew once I moved out it'd just be me taking care of my baby. I open the door slowly, turning on the light. I walk over to the crib that I had left here for my mom to use whenever Bella was over, looking down to see my sleeping angel. She's almost too big for this crib now. Almost. She got her dads long legs, and I can already tell she's gonna be a beautiful tall girl. "Hey, baby." I smile, taking the covers off of her gently.

Her big eyes flutter open almost immediately. She absolutely has to be nice and tucked in to be able to sleep, so taking the covers off her almost always woke her up. "Mommy." she yawns out, sitting up slowly.

I smile, caressing her hair gently, letting her wake up fully. "Let's go home. Come on." she grabs onto one of the sides of the crib, using it to help her stand. I laugh a little, seeing her eyes still puffy from sleeping and the small pout on her lips. I've got to admit, Dylan sure did help on making a beautiful little girl with me. She had his green eyes, only hers had the smallest tint of brown in them when the sun hit them, her skin was tan like mine, and her hair a lighter shade of brown than mine, but definitely not a dirty blonde like her fathers. She was perfect.

"Okay mommy." she nods after a minute of staring at me blankly. She extends her arms out to me, waiting for me to help her out of the crib. I quickly carry her out, keeping her secure in my arms as we walk out of the room.

"Well look who's up." my mom smiles, standing up.

I try setting Bella down to go say goodbye to her grandma, but she shakes her head, leaning against my shoulder. "She's sleepy." I laugh. "Thanks for tonight mom. I'll see you soon."

She nods, passing me Bella's dipper bag. "It was no problem. Seriously, don't hesitate on doing this more often. You need a break every so often."

I smile. "Yeah, I think I'll take you up on that offer soon. Thanks again. Oh, and tell dad I said hi." I say, walking through the door.

I strap Bella into her car seat before shutting the door gently. The entire ride to my apartment this 'maluma' guy wont get out of my head. He was so good looking. And sweet. Very sweet. Why couldn't I accept to getting drinks with him again? Oh, right. The reminder was sleeping soundly right behind me.

"We don't need this." I say to myself, shaking my head. Both Bella and I don't need the complications a man would bring into our lives, especially not a famous one. We don't.