Five

The following week while I'm on my break, stuffing my face with pretzels Heidi rushes into the break room with a wide smile. "He's here."

I immideatly know who 'he' is and feel my heart drop. "Really?" I ask with wide eyes.

She nods. "He's asking for you."

I blink in confuison. "What? For what?"

"He wants you to be his server." she smirks, crossing her arms over her body. "He asked Brenda for you, so she sent me to come and get you." she shrugs.

If he asked the fucking manager for me specifically, theres no way I'm getting out of this. Well, not that I'd want to, really. I sigh, standing up. "Okay I guess. How do I look?" I ask, touching the low bun I had just fixed a few minutes earlier, making sure it's still in place.

"You could lose a button or two." she shrugs, pointing at my fully buttoned shirt.

My eyes go wide. "Heidi!" I scold, shaking my head. "No." I smile, rolling my eyes. "I'll see you in a bit."

I walk out nervously, seeing him in the exact same spot as last time. Over two months ago. I havent seen him in over two months. Wow. I walk up to his table and immideatly feel like jelly under his intense stare. "Hey guys, I'm Ximena and I'll be your server for tonight. Can I get you started off with something to drink?" I say, looking between him and his friend. I'm pretty sure he's one of the guys that was with him last time too.

"Hey." he smiles, not answering my question.

I let out a small laugh, looking down. "Hi." when I look back up, his eyes are fixated on my face, a smile still lingering on his lips.

"Do you guys have beer?" his friend asks and I nod, snapping out of the moment. "I'll have a beer."

"And you?" I ask the gorgeous man in front of me. His name is Juan Luis, I've learned from slightly stalking him on google and instagram once I found out he's famous.

He thinks for a second. "The wine from last time." he nods.

"Okay." I nod, giving him a polite smile. "I'll be back in a minute."

I bring back their drinks and then take their orders, trying not to let it be known how flustered I feel right now. Having his intense stare on me at all moments is so nerve wrecking. I let my eyes flicker to his for a brief moment when I'm setting his friends plate down, and immideatly regret it, almost dropping the hot plate. He knows how good looking he is. The smug smirk on his face says it all. "It's hot, sorry." I say in embarrassment. More like your friend is hot.

His friend nods, giving me a small smile. "It's fine."

I quickly pass Juan Luis his plate, keeping my eyes focused on anything but him. "I'll be back in a few minutes to check up on you guys. Enjoy." I give them both a small smile and turn on my heel as quickly as possible.

"Hows it going?" asks Heidi with a smirk on her face as I walk into the kitchen.

I shrug nonchalantly as I pick up two plates for another one of my tabels. "Fine."

"Just 'fine'?" she asks.

I nod, already walking quickly out of the kitchen with the steaming plates in hand. "Yep."

- - - -

Just like last time, Juan Luis's buddy leaves before him, probably completely planned. This time I slide his card back to him quickly, causing him to chuckle. "I was wondering..."

I cut him off, shaking my head. "I really shouldnt." he stares at me, nodding slowly.

"How long until your shift is over?" he asks.

I look down at my watch. It's 8:15pm. "Uh, fifteen minutes. Still though, I dont think-"

"Look, I'll be waiting outside...you can think it over." he says, slowly standing out of the booth. I stay still as he leans down, whispering into my ear. "It's just a few drinks."

My eyes widen slightly as he pulls away, waiting for my answer. "I-uh, I..." I shake my head. "I dont think so."

He smiles, nodding. "I'll still be waiting though. Just in case you change your mind." he doesnt give me a chance to say no again, he just turns and walks towards the exit.

I turn my attention back to a table that was just seated, walking over to it. "Uh, hi guys." I smile, still slightly distracted from what just happened. "Can I get you guys started with anything to drink?" I ask.

- - - -

The fifteen minutes feel like an hour before I can finally walk out of work. Im waiting for him to pop out of somewhere, I am, but I play it off, quickly walking over to my car. I get in and quickly put my keys into the ignition, turning the key, but only getting an angry rumble from the car. My heart sinks. "No, no, no." I groan, turning the keys again only to be greeted with the same sound. "Fuck!" I shake my head, hitting the steering wheel. "Fucking old car." I mummer, as I begin to get out.

I look up to see Juan already on his way over to me in his car. He's in a different car today. This one's a jet black, unlike the white one he had last time. Must be nice.  "Having trouble with your car?" he asks, rolling down the window.

I nod pathetically. "Yeah. I'm just gonna order an Uber." I give him a tight lipped smile, turning to walk back into work.

"Hey, hey, hey." he exclaims, causing me to turn to him again. "I can give you a ride."

I shake my head. "After this I'm definitely not in the mood to go out for drinks."

"It's just a ride. We dont have to go anywhere. I just want to make sure you get home safely." he shrugs.

He looks like he's being genuine. I shake my head, unsure. "I don't know..."

"Please. I won't be able to stop thinking about whether or not you got home safely." he gives me a small smile. "I swear I'm not gonna kidnap you or anything if that's what you're worried about."

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah, okay." I nod, walking around to the passengers side of the car. I open the door and get in slowly.

"Where to?"