Tainted

Guys, I know this is bad and my sister will kill me for it but, Inuyasha episode 124 when Kikiyo died made me so happy. I feel bad but, I was ready for her to die. Typing this, of course I haven't watched the rest of the twenty some episodes but, if she comes back, I'm giving up on that bull crap. Sorry, but in my opinion, she's been around for far too long. Besides, Kagome and Inuyasha will always be my OTP.

~

"Where am I?" I croaked as I sat up. I was on a feather? Flying through the sky. Odd. I don't think this is normal.

"So you finally woke up." Kagura's voice said. I looked at her. She was on edge for one reason or another.

"I guess." I told her. I reached up to rub my neck. I could feel something embedded there. It didn't seem like a pure jewel shard. Even acknowledging it inside my head, I didn't do much comprehending. I let my arm fall again. So I had a tainted jewel shard in my neck, what's the problem?

"How are you feeling?" A voice asked. I looked around startled. Where the Hell-

"Here." Kagura said holding out the bundle in her arms. I stared at it processing that the bundle was indeed a baby swaddled in a blanket. And the fact that he was indeed the one addressing me.

"I feel fine..." I answered. "Is there a reason I shouldn't?"

"No." It said. I blinked and shrugged and sat comfortably behind Kagura.

"Where are we going?" I asked her. "Is it somewhere fun?" She sighed deeply.

"I thought there was only one child here." She groaned.

"I get the feeling you don't want me here." I told her. "Aren't we friends?" She looked back at me and gave me an odd look.

"Kagura." The baby warned. I looked at said child.