I "Noah" You!

Oh my gosh guys! We did it. This story has reached 8,000 reads! No, its not over 9,000 but, it's close right? Vegta, get ready to be amazed!

Oh and that's Maria in the media.

---------------------------------------------------------

Maria and I laughed as we walked passed some confuzzled exorcists who rushed to the scene to stop some Akuma we destroyed just minutes before. They didn't even react as we passed them casually and almost left the area just before someone popped in front of us. I screamed in horror and pointed. "I know you!" I screeched. "Your the stupid clown that cut my hair off! Stay away!"

"Excuse me?" He asked confused with his ever present smile. My eye twitched. Smooth Lily, that hasn't happened yet... Stupid!

"Lily, want to explain?" Maria questioned looking at me.

"Ah, maybe later." I said waving her off and regaining my composure. I grinned. "Yo, Earl-san!"

"Aren't you quick to change moods." A smooth voice said. I pointed at the newcomer.

"Look, Maria!" I exclaimed. "It's Tykky!"

"How do you know me?" He asked. "I'm sure I haven't met you."

"No, you haven't... Yet." I said.

"What?"

"Don't try to understand." Maria said sighing. "We'll be here all day." I nodded. "Anyway, let's go Lily. Humans to save, monuments to see!"

"Right behind you!" I cheered as we started walking. We were stopped by the Noah. "Aw, and here I thought we could make it through the day without a serious fight."

"Lily, it's us." Maria chidded. "It was bound to happen." I shrugged.

"How much do you know about us?" The Earl asked. This seemed to finally snap the Exorcists out of it and they finally reacted to the Noah's presence.

"Wait a minute, you aren't with the Noah?" Hammer dude asked.

"Course not." I said. "What kind of people do you think we are?" Heartless man only glared at everything in exsistance. Maria and I looked at each other.

"Anyway," Maria said. "Let's go, Lily."

"Hey, I'm hungry." I said. "Let's get lunch."

"I guess we did skip breakfast too." She said thoughtfully. "Food it is!" We started to walk again only for the Noah to attack. My whip sliced a butterfly in half. "Lily, that was a poor defenseless butterfly!"

"O-oh." I said. "I'm so- Wait! Why am I apologizing? That butterfly eats human flesh! Maria don't confuse me! That was Tykky Mykk's Tease!"

"Oh, carry on then." She said. I shook my head. This was the person I chose to bring with me. Deal with it...

"I'm going to pretend that conversation never happened and leave now." I said.

"No you're not." The Earl said stepping in front of my path. My eye twitched before my whips flicked and created a crater where the Earl once stood. It was pretty deep.