The Play of Revenge and Destruction Act 2 Scene 1 - 2 (The Conclusion)

Act 2: Scene 1

My sword was drawn and I was fending off Kagura's attacks. Almost all of the girls screamed in worry and left to go find help along with some of the boys. Most of the boys had called the police which eventually did come but as soon as they came they told me them they couldn't do anything. My dad basically owns the companies that make their weapons and supplies. Then there's the fact that Kagura's mom is a high ranking politician. That didn't make a good combination so they stayed out of it and watches our sword fight. If you think I was focusing on her and forming quick strategies, you are wrong. My mind was blank except for one statement: Don't. Get. Cut. That was my strategy and it seemed to be working. Kagura was getting mad as she realized what I was doing and started attacking harder. I had to end this soon. I was at the edge of the stage. One more step and I would fall. Kagura could see that and was trying to force me back. She was really trying to kill me. Time for a desperate measure. I lunged at her hand that held her sword and made a circling motion making her sword fly out of her hand and stick in the stage floor. She glared at me and sneered. "Taiyo-" She started.

"That's quite enough." A woman's voice called out. We both stilled in shared fear. Her mom was here.

Act 2: Scene 2

I was dead, wasn't I? Or at least close to death. Kagura and I turned towards her mother and we realized my father was there too. Lisanna was gone again. As was everyone else except the host club. I instantly bowed toward the woman with one knee up. "Lady Duras." I said with an unmistakeable fear in my voice. The host club stood awkwardly so I mouthed, 'Bow.' They got the message and bowed too.

"Mother." Kagura said still standing.

"Stand up." Lady Duras said. We all did so and I kept my eyes low, not daring to make eye contact.

"Would someone like to explain what was going in?" My father said. We both kept our mouths shut. "Kagura, Lily?"

"I'm sorry father." I said. "This is all my fault and-"

"That isn't true!" Renge said popping out of no where. I was startled and jumped back a bit. How does she do that? "This girl came her to make a mess of the play. Lily didn't want to fight, but she started it anyway."

"Renge." I said sharply. "Stop it." She looked over at me surprised I was so mean to her and saddled next to Haruhi. I turned back to my father and bowed. "It is honestly my fault. I shouldn't have said what I did."

"You will hear about this later." He said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Don't be to hard on her Taiyo." Kagura's mother said. "Kagura is just as responsible. She also shouldn't have started a fight she couldn't win. I am very disappointed."

"I see." Dad said. "Lily, don't test me anymore." I stayed quiet.

"Come, Kagura." Lady Duras said. They started to leave when she turned back to me and grinned. "Next time you come home, don't be afraid to come see me." I nodded as I saw Kagura glare at me. She's jealous her mother likes me? She has no idea what my dad is like. She should envy her relationship with her mom. My dad started to leave.

"We will talk about this later." He said then left. I let go of a breath I hadn't realized I was holding. I was going to die. My dad was angry and I was going to die by his hands. I stood there kind of shocked.

"Lily?" Haruhi asked getting in stage and walking up to me. "Are you okay?" Her hand rested on my shoulder. "Lily?" I shook my head and rested it on her shoulder.

"I think, I just screwed myself over." I mumbled into her shoulder. "For real this time." She patted my back to comfort me.

"You should go home." She said. I nodded.

"Lily-chan?" Honey asked. "Are you sure your alright?"

"Ask me in a couple of days." I suggested. "I think I need to sleep for the rest of my life. May dad's going to kill me!" I started panicking. "He's going to destroy me. What if Kagura comes back. She still hates me! What happened to Erga and Rai, now that I think about it? Erga's going to kill me! She hated me too! They're going to team up and destroy me! Then they'll-"

"She'll be fine." A voice but in and made me stop. We all turned and I groaned.

"The idiots are back." I said.

"Captain Hitsugaya." He hissed as Ichigo walked up with Rukia.

"Ah, don't listen to him." Ichigo said smiling.

"Yeah, he was just undermined by your dad." Rukia said. I nodded.

"It happens." I said shrugging. "Come on, Haruhi! Let's go get ice cream!" I cheered grabbing her hand and Rukia's. "You coming Renge?" She smiled and chased after us.

"Wait for us!" Tamaki said. We all turned and glared at everyone.

"No one else." We said flatly.

"But Kyoya can come!" Renege said looking at me. We all stared at her in shock. "Hey, I'm not stupid. I know a couple when I see one. Don't worry, I haven't and will not tell anyone."

"Well okay then." I said and we all left with Kyoya catching up.