Coming Soon (In no Particular Order)

Will add to

Full Metal Alchemist (Brother Hood or Original...Take your pick)

"I'm invincible."

"Sure you are."

"Shut up, Eric."

"Don't tell me what to do."

"I will."

"I'll kill you one day."

"When I'm too weak to fight back and that will be when I'm almost dead anyway."

"Taiyo."

"Slingby."

"Both of you shut your traps! Caterina don't leave me with them."

"I'm not. I was only supossed to be taking Lily anyway."

"Haha, I'm the only one good at alchemy."

"Only because Yukio asked you to teach him. Then you took it upon yourself to learn so you could teach him."

"The reason doesn't matter. Besides, Alchemy! And the good thing about it? I know the Law of equivalent exchange isn't exactly true."

"And what are you going to do with that knowledge?"

"Oh, you know. Who am I supposed to help stop now?"

"The people that name themselves after the seven sins: Pride, Gluttony, Envy, Lust, Greed, Wrath, and Sloth."

"Is that all?"

"That's all we should tell you."

"Okay. Where do I start?"

"The military."

"Wasn't the scount regiment enough? I don't want to leave one army to go to another."

"Too bad. It's where you have to start. The state alchemist exams are in two days."

"Impress them."

"Can I do anything less?"

"Whatever, do your best."

"It's what I intend."

~

"You want to take the State Alchemist test? Fill these out and turn them in on the day of the exams. Don't blame me if you don't like it if you do indeed get in. Not many people want to be a dog of the military but if you want to be the idiot girl that does, knock yourself out."

"Thank you for your vote of confidence upon me."

"Anytime."

~

"Colonel, it's Hawkeye with the new recruit."

"Come in... Riza, why don't you take a few tips? At least she shows her femininity..."

"With all do respect, say anything like that again and I'll-"

"Okay, okay. Are the Elric brothers back yet?"

"No sir."

"Elric?" I questioned.

"The boys I'm going to pair you with. You're twenty, right? Close enough to their age..."

"And what am I supposed to do with them?"

"They're looking for the philosophers stone."

"Is there a problem?"