Hunter Mission

I walked down the streets with a smile on my face and a skip in my step. I lost Toga awhile ago and decided now to do the mission. The vampire was targeting teenage girls and guess what I was. Yep, I was using myself as bait. I walked around looking as if I didn't really care about anything but stopped as I got into the part of town the vampire was frequently spotted. I looked around as if I was suddenly lost. This continued for awhile until a boy came up to me. He was about my age and I almost suffocated from the stench of blood hanging around him. Defiantly, who I was looking for. I smiled at him. "Uh, excuse me." I said.

"Yes," He answered.

"I'm sort of new around here and I kind of don't want to be found." I said. "Then I'd have to go home and be scolded for getting lost. Could you point me in the right direction?"

"Well, why don't you follow me?" He said and grabbed my hand pulling me in some random direction. I didn't mention that I never even told him where I needed to go.

"Lily!" Someone yelled. I turned around just to see a glimpses of Toga before my target dragged me off.

"Sorry, you didn't want to be found, right?" He asked. I nodded.

"Thanks, but maybe we ran alittle too far." I said. "None of this looks familiar. Maybe I should of just followed him and bare through it."

"Now, why would you want to do that?" He asked with his voice suddenly changing tone. I turned to him as his fangs elongated and he stepped towards me. I stepped back in very well faked fear. 

"What are you?" I whimpered.

"You should know." He said. "Those legends of blood-sucking beast in human form. I suppose you know by now, they're real." He was standing directly in front of me with my chin cupped in his hand. "Now, stay queit and I may let you live." I shut my eyes tightly as he leaned his head down and tilted my head to give him access to the vein there. At the last second he collapsed onto the ground. I smirked.

"You really thought you had me there." I said giggling. "You should see the look on your face." It was a sight. His viens were very noticible over his face and he was writhing in pain. I frowned down at him. "Not enough pain." I muttered while lifting my foot. I crushed his hand under it and twisted it. He was in so much pain he couldn't even yell out in pain. I smiled satisfied. "You do deserve this and probably more. After all you did try to drink my blood, not to mention the other countless innocent young girls you've murdered in cold blood." I said. Then I smirked. "Or maybe I should say warm blood? Anyway, would you like to know what exactly your body is doing to you?" He was motionless feeling a bit of relief when I realesed his hand.

"I would like to know." A ruff voice said behind me. I smiled.

"Of course, Toga." I said cheerily turning around to face him. "Basically, the blood of his voctims still running through him is reecting his body." I looked down at the Level E before me. "The more blood of another he has drunken that didn't deserve it is the more pain he feels. It's killing him from the inside. Usually, this wouldn't kill a vampire and it's used just to discipline, but with the amount of blood he's taken in, he will die."

"Why would you have this power?" Toga asked. "What are you hiding?"

"Hiding?" I asked. "I'm hiding nothing. It's just better if you don't know the whole truth." I turned to him fully again. "I'm special and that's all you need to know. I don't think Kaien will appreciate it if his new teacher dies suddenly." I sighed and walked past him as the Level E disinigrated into dust. "I'm going shopping, you can still come." I kept walking and I didn't hear his footsteps following. 

I was near the clothing store and the mission really had disappeared from my mind. You would think this would be a good thing, but really I was dunked behind a store in attempt to hide from......her. I glanced over and saw her still there. I left Kakura town a while ago, why is Amu here? I'm going to act like I haven't seen her. "Is that Miki I sense?" Black exclaimed. I grabbed her before she could fly off. That was when Tadase came over to Amu. White flew off before I could grab her. When did they follow me anyway?