My Cousins...Why Did I Agree to Urahara's Plan?

I woke up late today and had to rush to school. I walked in to see Renji holding Ichigo's soul less body because Rukia insisted in taking his soul. I sighed as I walked past the group and sat on a desk infringe if them. The class starred to whisper about them. "What the Hell did you idiots do?" I asked. Toshiro's eye twitched.

"You couldn't be including me in the group of idiots, now would you?" He said.

"Especially you." I said resting my head in my hand.

"What gives you the right to talk to him like that?" Rangiku asked.

"Rangiku this is our guide." Toshiro said. "I assumed you would notice who she was before anyone else since you missed her after she left in Soul Society." She looked at me and it dawned in her.

"Oh, it's Toshiro's girlfriend." She exclaimed.

"We are not a couple." We muttered. I glared at him. "Stop that." I growled.

"Look at that Lily knows them." Someone said.

"I bet they're her cousins she was talking about." Another voiced.

"Of course they are. You see the bald guy, he's caring a sword. Only the Lily would be related to someone so scary." A boy said. I looked back boredly.

"Don't you people have lives?" I questioned. "Get lost." Everyone scrambled out if the room. "I could get used to that."

"What did you do?" Toshiro asked. "As I recall, the head captain only let you guide us. As soon as you get your powers back, aren't you supposed to go back to your normal life?"

"I flipped a buy over my shoulder that hit on me. Who ever said my life was normal? I live with a vizard next door. I can't even go back to a semi-normal life." I said. Renji looked at me.

"Since when does the head captain give orders to noble's of Hell?" He questioned.

"Since I decided that I would help you guys." I said. "My powers have been stripped, but I can still help you." I looked boredly at the group as some of them grew wary. "All you guys have a place to stat right?"

"I'm going to stay with Urahara probably." Renji said.

"I'll probably end up with Orihime." Rangiku said after thinking about it.

"I'll find somewhere on my own." Ikkaku said absent mindedly.

"I'm going to go with him." Yumichika decided.

"I'll figure it out later." Toshiro said. I nodded.

School's finally over and I never want to go again. Uruyu is all depressed. His dad probably got to him. I went to Urahara'a place to get my things. I remembered that u do have a place to stay. There's always a house for Nobles to stay in. I remembered seeing it. Now, I just have to find it again. Maybe I'll ask Toshiro if he wants to stay. If he hasn't found anywhere else. I had packed up my clothes and stuff when Urahara stepped in. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"To leave thus place before Renji comes." I said. "Nobles always have a place to stay. I forgot about it though. And no, I'm not taking anyone in." He shrugged and left. I went to the house and threw my things in a random room. Hollows were outside guarding the place. I doubt they could do anything against an Arrancar, but I guess I'll be alerted by their screams of alarm. I made something to eat. It was getting late. I left the house to go find Toshiro. I found him above Orihime's apartment. "Hey, Toshiro."

"Hey." He said.

"Want to stay with me?" I asked. "I've got plenty of rooms."

"Why didn't you take everyone in then?" He asked.

"I wasn't about to deal with those idiots. What kind of person do you see me as?" I asked. He smirked and stood up.

"Lets go." He said.