Sleeping Problems

Oh, my gosh! I have over 1k of votes on all my stories. I'm going to cry of happiness. Thank you guys... Really.

"Lucas, I have a bad feeling about today..." I said to the arachnid who was leaving my care. I had a bad nightmare about the Noah and that particular dream has happened before. It never preluded any pleasant memories. He looked up at me once he had stopped.  It was almost as if he was telling me I had no idea. "I hope that's why you're leaving. Be careful now. Don't die, I saved you for a reason." He went on his way and I shut my window after watering my plants on the sill. After that I went downstairs. Something didn't seem quite right.

Road was in the mess hall with Ciel and Eric. I sat next to her, across from the boys. "What's up?" I asked sensing an oppressive mood.

"I had a bad nightmare." Road said. "These two had it too."

"Let me guess, there were flames engulfing the forest you were standing in and all you could hear was the Earl's laughing." I said. They nodded. "Can I join the club?"

"No one's stopping you." Ciel told me.

"Most people try to get out of it though." Eric said.

"I don't think its a coincidence we all had the same dream." Road said.

"We don't call you the Noah of dreams for anything." Ciel said. "So, what do you think it meant?"

"Well, obviously someone betrayed us and sided with the Earl's beliefs." Road said. "You get the part when the voice said such a shame I couldn't let you in on my plan, right?" The other two nodded.

"Really? Because I get you should've joined me." I said. They looked at me. "I'm just telling you what was in my dream."

"Hmm, what else happened in yours?" Road asked.

"Um, the fire stops once the voice says that and all that's left is ash for as far as I can see and the only other footsteps are my own." I said. "Then I cough up blood because of a wound that I can't see. I turn around to see my attacker but no one's there and there aren't any footsteps indicating anyone was there in the first place. Then I start to laugh and a knife appears in my hand. It's clean and I through it randomly like I knew exactly where my attacker was. Then even the ash disappears and I'm left in a void. Eventually footsteps come and they say not yet. Then I wake up in the dessert."

"I wake up in my manor." Ciel said.

"At the academy." Eric said.

"The Ark." Road said. "But, I don't have a knife."

"None of us did. We didn't have a weapon at all." Ciel said sighing with a shrug.

"In my dream I asked about you guys." Eric said. "They said Ciel was with his servant as always and they hadn't heard either of yours names."

"Hannah was my servant." Ciel said with his eye twitching. Bad memories...

"The Earl didn't know Lily." Road said. They looked to me and I shrugged.

"I don't remember." I said.

"How do you not remember the end?" Ciel asked.

"No, I remember the end." I said. "I wake up in the desert with not an inkling of a memory."

"Perfect." Eric said.

"Perfect? I didn't know anything about myself. What if some bandits found me?" I asked in concern.

"You'd kill them." Was their course. I gave them an unamused face.

"You don't think I can ever be left as a pitiful defenseless girl, do you?" I asked.