The Battle

Half a century. A whole freaking fifty years. That's how long it's been since the Milleni Earl decided he was going to try and destroy the human race again. In the late nineteen hundreds, there used to be a Black Order that did this but, they disbanded. And all innocence was destroyed. No record of how or why. Just was. That meant I had no excorsist to help me or Catrina as we fended off attacks from Akuma and Noah towards the humans. It was tiring but, that ended four years ago. I don't even know why I was reminiscing about it. I just suddenly did. I got ready for the day which consisted of tending to the poor garden my father didn't know what do with. So jeans and a T-shirt? Perfect. I pulled on my hair. It was short and spikey now. There was an incident with the Earl forcing me to cut it. It'd grow back eventually, actually it is but I've kept it short for some reason. Dad's sad about that. He's really changed over the years. Like a mature Tobi that's not really mature. Does that make sense? He even had a dark side.

Anyway, I put on my gardening gloves and got my tools. I stepped out side and got to work. I liked taking care of plants. Black would've liked this. Too bad she and White went back into their egg six years ago.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and Catrina nearly missed getting killed with a gardening tool. "What the Hell?" I said. "Don't sneak up on me like that." I said lowering my weapon.

"Sorry." She said in surrender. "I just beamed in and decided to say hi." I looked at her unamused as I gave her a look.

"So why are you really here?" I asked. She sighed.

"So I was traveling through time-"

"Again?" I complained. "Hell, is anything a surprise to you?"

"No." She said dismissing me. "But, it's during the end of the human race and there are these titans that eat humans on bloodlust, not for nutrition and there are people fighting but the human race has been contained in a circle." I stopped what I was doing and sighed.

"You want me to join a human army?" I said. She smiled sheepishly. "What are you doing during this?"

"Investigating." She said. "I can only go so far in time."

"So there's actually a limit?" I said mystified. I sighed. "If you get my dad to meet up with me later there I'll go."

"Consider it done." She said. I sighed and finished.

"I'll convince Sebastian to check on my garden." I said grabbing my things and trudging back inside. "You so owe me for this!"

"I know I do." She told me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked off the boat in my dark dress and a bag slung over my shoulder. A hat was hiding my hair from view. I was in wall Sina I believe. Or was it wall Maria? I don't know but it was one of them. It was the year eight hundred forty-seven something or around then. I'd like to know when they lost records and we got to the eight hundreds again. I come from the twenty first century, since when do we go backwards. Wait a minute? I was so wrong. I was in wall Rose. Oh that's just sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all lined up. I was right behind the girl who was eating a potato or something. He made her run. Was she clueless. He was testing everyone. I guess it's a rite of passage. The people he skipped all had those looks in their faces of people who've been through Hell. I didn't have one of those faces, so I was going to be approached. I grew up in Hell, that was normal. I kind of just had a boredish, annoyed looked. "Who the Hell are you?" He screamed at me. I saluted.

"Lily Taiyo, Wall Rose, sir." I said. Calmly. He didn't phase me in the least and everyone was staring at me. Probably wondering why the Hell I left wall Rose to come here.