Born with the talent

It's been two weeks since I started working with the twins. Everything has gone very well in the photo shoots, they are planning a runway show soon to show the new clothes. My first runway show on "The Row".

Coming to the shoots and being in meetings with the twins has helped me a lot to distract my mind since Kate left a week and a half ago. After the news we only saw each other 2 times and talked about it 1 time only to end up fighting.

Today I have a meeting with Ashley and MK to organize the outfits I will wear on the runway and we will take the opportunity to do a photo shoot.

As I arrived at the studio, I heard laughter and a voice that sounded very familiar but I couldn't remember from where. I made my way to the meeting room to find none other than Elizabeth Olsen. "Oh my God, it's Elizabeth Olsen" I said in my mind not believing who was in front of me. There she was, smiling her bright beautiful smile, if you know what I'm talking about, for a moment everything stopped, we made eye contact and I felt something in me explode. "Hi Y/N, this is our sister Eli-" MK said introducing me "Elizabeth, I know, I've seen her in movies" I said interrupting MK a little dumbfounded "Nice to meet you Elizabeth, i'm Y/N" I said stretching my hand out towards Lizzie to greet her. "Hi Y/N, nice to meet you, you can call me Lizzie" she said squeezing my hand. I'm touching Elizabeth Olsen's hand???? This is a dream.

"Lizzie will help us pick out some outfits for the runway and also help us organize it" Ashley said turning her chair towards me. "Sounds good to me" I said lookin at Lizzie with a smile on my face.

I couldn't take my eyes off her, her smile so gleaming and her green eyes, her beautiful emerald eyes, when Lizzie spoke or moved it seemed like everything was in slow motion, I have to accept that for a moment I forgot about Kate. She deserves it.

"And what do you think of these clothes? I think they would look good on Y/N" Ashley said to Lizzie pointing to a picture on the computer. "They are good, I wish they were black instead of grey, black looks good on her" Lizzie said as she looked at me with a half smile. "What do you think Y/N? Black do you think?" MK said pulling me out of my bubble. "Yes, black looks great to me, it's my favorite color" I said smiling at the twins and their little sister. "Okay, black it is" Ashley said making some adjustments on the computer.

After the meeting I moved on to the photo shoot, the time went by fast because when I least imagined it we were done with all the outfits.I was heading to the fitting room to change out of my clothes when I heard someone call out to me. "Y/N!". I turned to see who it was and the first thing I saw was a Lizzie running towards me. "Hey, what's up?" I said taking my way over to her. "I just wanted to tell you that my sisters are right" Lizzie said smiling at me. "What are they right about?" I asked not understanding the comment. "You're a very good model, you were born with the talent" she said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Yeah right, you're just saying that to be nice" I said a little blushing. "Of course not! I'm serious, your work is awesome, time flies by in your sessions because you do it so well, at the first take the picture is perfect" said Lizzie with a little more serious tone of voice still with her hand on my shoulder as we walked. "I appreciate it Lizzie, I like what I do and I really enjoy it" I said smiling at her. "How long have you been modeling?" Lizzie asked interested in my answer. "Since I was 17, I started with teen beauty products and just kept growing in the industry from there I guess" I said a little chagrined. "Almost 10 years modeling, I see" said Lizzie standing in front of the fitting room door "do you have plans today?" she said out of the blue. "Um, besides going home to eat ice cream and cry while watching the scene where Peter Parker says to Tony 'I don't want to leave Mr. Stark?' I don't think so" I said as Lizzie laughed. "Do you want to go get something to eat? I'd like to distract myself for a while" Lizzie said a little shyly. "Yeah, I could use a distraction too" I said calmly with a smile on my face while inside everything in me was jumping.

So this is my life now? working with the olsen twins and going to lunch with their sister who has been my celebrity crush for 7 years? If this is my life I think I'm starting to love it a little too much.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you are liking the story.

Lizzie has finally entered our lives:)

Any suggestions for future chapters or comments are welcome