Barry

Thank goodness I missed the traffic and was able to get there on time. When I arrived Flo hadn't arrived yet so I decided to go inside to wait for her at a table and ordered a glass of water. Just as my drink was handed to me I saw Florence walking through the door of the restaurant wearing a black tank top and a long yellow skirt and her blonde hair down, when I saw her I smiled and raised my hand waving it so she could see me. "Hey, there you are" she said approaching me to the table where I was standing. "Here I am" I replied standing up from my seat to give her a hug. "The traffic here is crazy" she told me sitting down and adjusting her skirt. "It is, you must know some shortcuts to get to your destination on time" I said with a half smile "you know what you want to eat yet?" I continued asking her. "I think I'm going to choose a sweet and salty grilly" Flo replied looking at the menu "you?" she asked looking over the menu at me. "I think I'll order the beyond tacos, it sounds exotic" I said smiling. "Sounds delicious" Florence said to me as she looked at what my choice of dish contained. "We can share if you like" I continued telling her as I beckoned the waiter with my hand. "That would be really nice, thank you" said Florence placing the menu on the table and smiling excitedly.

We each ordered the dish we wanted and a drink. While we waited for our food, we got to talking. "Okay but you have to accept that in 'the falling' Lydia and Abbie were in love" I said putting my elbows on the table while laughing. "They definitely were, they never confirmed it to me but I felt that way" Flo replied between guffaws "I'm glad we were able to go out to lunch" Flo continued to tell me with a smile. "Yes, I'm glad we did" I replied with a warm look on my face. "I've wanted to meet you since like 2 years ago when I saw you in an interview on Vogue's YouTube channel, you looked really funny to me and your vibe looked really cute" Florence confessed a little shyly. "Really? Wow I'm flattered. I think I've wanted to meet you ever since I saw this movie of 'the falling' I really liked your performance" I said to Flo with a sincere look. "Now i'm flattered" said Florence blushing.

"After lunch do you want to go to a greenhouse?" I asked her as they set our plates down on the table. "Ah yes, that would be great!" replied Flo looking down at her food "I want to buy a cactus" Flo continued saying taking a bite from her food. "I love cactus! They're one of my favorite plants, I really like desert plants, when I stop living in my apartment and buy a house, I want to have a giant garden to plant all kinds of desert plants and plants in general" I told Flo excitedly. "That would be amazing! When you fulfil that dream I hope you will invite me to the inauguration of your giant garden and show me every single one of your plants," replied Flo, smiling. "Sure, you'll always be invited to the giant garden, next week you should come to my apartment, we can cook a little and I'll show you the plants I have there" I replied taking a sip of my drink. "That sounds like a plan to me," Flo replied, raising her glass to clink it with mine as a toast.

We shared a few bites of our food and continued chatting some more getting to know each other. Florence is such a beautiful soul, she's very funny and interesting, she told me that her father has a cafe in Oxford, we talked a bit about our family and some plans we both have for the future, I didn't think that someone 22 years old would have a mentality like Flo has, her energy matched mine, looks like the sister I never had.

We finished eating and I offered to pay the bill. We headed to my car to go to the greenhouse which was about 25 minutes from where we were.

I put on some music and Florence and I continued to chat along the way. "How has it been working with the Olsen twins?" asked Florence turning her attention to me. "It's been great, a big accomplishment for me" I replied with a smile looking down the road. "I imagine, a dream come true to work with those legends" Flo continued saying putting her head on the backrest. "It is a dream come true" I replied turning onto 58th street and parking my car indicating we had arrived at our destination.